get to know each other thread?

alright guys and gals,was just wondering if we could everyday,start a post to have a convo with each another,would make the forum more friendly i think,as people can randomly talk in here about personal things etc...ive seen it on other forums and wonder if we could do it on here?

so,lets start...

hows everyones day been today?what you been up to?

ive had a pretty shit day,been stuck in the house on here all day enjoying uksc as usual.now watching an OLD jackass on mtv....missed cori too :p

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idrees mate i dont know whats going through your head man!....your going insane,you need to know what your doin man,sellin em to rik aswell!!...he wont shut up about them ever,if anythin he will change his name to MR ADVAN :p

CaL is AWESOME....he made this thread...

get some good ideas up in here guys,lets see what we can get going,on pug306.net we have a chat bix but its pretty simple and pretty gay

HAHA Rik is avin his Advans off ttgt.com, im drunk haha been to the pub lol.

Maybe we could have a 'daily thread' what i've seen on other forums and its just instead of starting a thread for each day of the week, could be good for those who want to get to know each other a little better.

Edit: I been thinking about buying a K24 kit and i think Cal might have talked me out of it and to buy a hybrid lol.

haha yeah man...hybrid FTW,youl love it,so will all the rest of you for sure,geos(ENZO) hybrid really are the bomb,theyre the thing to have right now,you dont need emanage etc for one either!!

just need fpr,fcd,actuator,manifold,decat,exhaust,airfilter and thats all, awesome modification.MUST HAVE part

anyway on point...im listnin to some real random shit haha

nalin and kane,beachball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH-RUYaucyA...feature=related

and this tune....mark/night spirit(headbutting the pavement lmao-you remember dude)

makes you think about thinks i recon

Guest Enzo

my day, ive just got up in my hotel room the now in australia, came on to see how the site is getting on before going for a run along the beach,

im now all negative after reading a certain post on another site,

that nalin and kain beachball is one of my all time favorit choons

well im off to work shortly to stare at some nuts and bolts for the day, its hugely fun and i recomend everybody try it :p . catch yous when i get back and hopfully i'll still be sane!

pack it in, no cal bashing unless he deserves it.

lol calm down rick it was a joke, I was speaking to him on msn yesterday (well actually, the day before yesterday now)

Today i had heart failure... i looked at my bank it said im over drawn 235£ i almost started crying!

my dad found out and said he would pay it... cus im strapped for cash the now cus if he didnt i was in a hole a bigggg hole!!

and depression would kick in lol.. so thats no longer a worry!!!!

as soon as august comes ill be very relieved more money to cope with things at the moment and also enough cash to modd the car i have restrained my self to only 1 modd a month but ill see how long that lasts :p