to gv1.3 aka dylan admin of tgtt

Guest Enzo

dylan! lol the cheak of you dude,you obviusly want to ad fual to the fire and you have taken this to a personal level.

get a grip wee man that post you made on tgtt is a joke.

so this is the real picture

uve made a stigma about this trader knockback thing, i realy think me and others dont care about that.

il post this link again just to make sure everyone can read your very petty thred as it makes you look bad

my dealings with you . . . . .

you having a dig at me + my site in a post months ago when i was just giving advice. hence why i highlighted that and your arrogence.

the difference between me and you is i dont have my head stuck up my ass! + you blatantly dont havea real passion for these eps,

it apears you just like the power of controlling a forum that you did not even create, get a grip!

any shit like this from you just makes uksc a better place to be and drives me on to make the site bigger and better.

rant over

i think both sites are being childish.

most ep owners are on both sites and these petty squables between admin are just pathetic, grow up ffs.

i would post the same on tgtt, but it wont allow posts on that particular thread.

Guest Enzo

most ep owners are on both sites and these petty squables between admin are just pathetic, grow up ffs.

i would post the same on tgtt, but it wont allow posts on that particular thread.

get a grip dude ! :p theres no shite on my path

i made one passing coment about his digs and that childish twat paints a distorted picture writing an essay slating me and my site,

so am i just to sit back and ignore it

i cant just say my piece to rectify what he has said. ok then

^^^^seconded,

I dont have problem with anyone on this site or tgtt, but i totally understand where your coming from Geo, I think you need to sit back and just ignore it and see what happends.

Glad you gave me the opportunity to trade on here, I found tgtt first but really couldn't get on with it!

Sit back mate and continue to expand and make the best site going :p which it quite blantantly already is!

Everybody on here has got nothing but praise for you bud and i hope you acknowledge it and strive on in the future!

Keep up the good work

Sam

get a grip dude ! :p theres no shite on my path

i made one passing coment about his digs and that childish twat paints a distorted picture writing an essay slating me and my site,

so am i just to sit back and ignore it

i cant just say my piece to rectify what he has said. ok then

dont start having a go at me dude, the bigger man is the one that dont retaliate.

as said i would post the same on tgtt aswell if it would let me.

i dont even know how the sqauble started.

both sites have helped the ep community massively, both through traders and online community, both sites should stop publicly slating each other and do the slating behind closed doors.

both sites should really be on a united front not petty sqaubling.

yes you get some dicks on both sites, but they are public forums and this is to be expected.

if you want you can pm this link to dylan so he can read my comments also,

i agree with you ricky, but, this isnt a site vs site issue. noone on here has a gripe with tgtt, and i hope noone on tgtt has an issue with uksc. why would we? most members on here are on both forums anyway.

this is more of a personal thing that was started by that gv guy, and i understand why geo is wound up about it. talking to someone who wont listen or reason can be very annoying.

i think if we just ignore him and get on with it, itll all be fine. everyone ive spoken to thinks hes a tit, so theres no point wasting our time with him, i know i wont. i've wasted enough time trying to explain something very very simple to him and he still wouldnt listen and started with the personal insults becasue it wasnt going his way. as annoying as it was i just had to let that one go in the end as it will get you nowhere arguing with people like that.

i agree with you ricky, but, this isnt a site vs site issue. noone on here has a gripe with tgtt, and i hope noone on tgtt has an issue with uksc. why would we? most members on here are on both forums anyway.

this is more of a personal thing that was started by that gv guy, and i understand why geo is wound up about it. talking to someone who wont listen or reason can be very annoying.

i think if we just ignore him and get on with it, itll all be fine. everyone ive spoken to thinks hes a tit, so theres no point wasting our time with him, i know i wont. i've wasted enough time trying to explain something very very simple to him and he still wouldnt listen and started with the personal insults becasue it wasnt going his way. as annoying as it was i just had to let that one go in the end as it will get you nowhere arguing with people like that.

thankyou for agreeing with me mate, and i also see what you mean, it's just this is quickly becoming a them and us affair

also has any body got the link to the original thread that all this started from with the bomb threats etc?

i would like to see it, sounds like a chuckle, and will waste me some time lol

yes he did, told him he would get the police involved.

just goes to show how much of a nub he is really.

oh dear lol...hows he gonna get the police envolved...i thought he lived in america?! :p

Enzo, you're the man on here, so no disrespect intended... But... Why bother with this post? It's already disappointing that both an Admin bod and a Trader became involved in a 'differing of views', when clearly, they should have both known better, but this isn't going to help either.

All that will happen now, is yet more insults, more opinions, and more of a rift between the two sites... We're all here for a common purpose, and both sites are good at what they do (albeit in slightly different ways).

Personally, I'd like to see all of the threads on both sites deleted, and everyone should just move on... Make the move on this side, and I'll do the same over there.

hehe thats what i thought,anyway.Geo,like i said last night,your on holiday for gods sake man! take it easy and sort this gv bs out when you get back over this shit hole haha,take it easy,youve 'only' a few days left,make the most of them :p

I know there isn't but people keep telling me or informing me that there is one lol, i only found out about this because a friend told me lol :p

Anyway iam keeping myself out of this. Hope it blows over guys!

theres no forum beefs. its just that gv lad has make a negative comment about uksc in a post that cant be countered because hes locked it.

hes only doing to get a reaction. there is no "forum war" its just certain people (read: dylan) being nubs.

All i gota say in this is people need to just get a grip and stop fussin. the end of the day the forums for general banter over the EP's and other bosh... gv is being petty and pathetic just leave him to his little self...

final thing i gota say is...

If you dont drive a starlet your gay :p

theres no forum beefs. its just that gv lad has make a negative comment about uksc in a post that cant be countered because hes locked it.

hes only doing to get a reaction. there is no "forum war" its just certain people (read: dylan) being nubs.

has this thread no proved that he has got said reaction.

i'm all for not taking a personal insult lying down and never do.

but this could verge onto something that will drag on.