Met Mr Burwash and VTrick saturday (PICS)

Went over to see dave and VTrick on saturday great afternoon for a drive with the weather, had a good chat and look around our cars. Both very quick cars and 2 different. following yours dave looks crazy and goes crazy then ricks evil glanza following with some loud chatter.

hers some pics of the cars i took

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

Just wondering, I always thought front exit exhausts would have to be on the drivers side? Since the pavement and hence, pedestrians will be on the passenger side?

Just saw Wurbrush's exhaust and wondered. (Yes, I know his name isn't Wurbrush, I just remembered someone accidentally messing up his last name. It just stuck in my mind ever since for lols.)

Ricks car looks like hes washed it! WTF? ^^

3 Amazing cars there, some of my favourites. :lol:

There's been a fair bit of rain lately, probably for the best we just assume it was that.

thats some nice machinery right there!! dave what spoiler is that, its the second toms kitted starlet ive seen with that wing, but i thought mine was the toms spoiler (adjustable), just wondering what it was and why you went for that one instead? i want a side exit ;)