well sorry guys but just got in the car is all clean and never got message in time maybe next time decide on the paint colour when i get car it was simple right in front of me while cleaning the glanza today. But you will all have to wait :p

let me help everyone out here,as i dont think its just me but ya made no sence lol whats shes sayin is she cleaned the car, and i forgot to tell her to get in the buff to take photos so she will do it next time, and she also realized while cleanin the glanza the paint colour she wishes to go for when she buys her new startlet lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it wont be getting cleaned for a while because getting put into the garage and waiting for the radiator 2 arrive then tucka can get to work on that and leave me lookin for cars and then he can get his wallet out to buy

here by the way the best place to look for eps are the adtrader, and gumtree,

eps constantly pop up on there for 500 od

and if your prepaired to wait im sure i could land a 4x4 ep for about 1300 minimum from japan

judging by the glanza in tuckas avatar - shes chosen white? ;)

welcome laura, some little chav has poured mud on the bonnet of the glanza.. clean it up quick smart so ecks doesnt get angry

here by the way the best place to look for eps are the adtrader, and gumtree,

eps constantly pop up on there for 500 od

and if your prepaired to wait im sure i could land a 4x4 ep for about 1300 minimum from japan

yeah thanks for the advice, lora is allways checkin gumtree out, dont really want to buy her a import purely because of insurence reasons, but thanks anywho enzo dude.