Alloy wheels are all about personal taste mate.

There is no set rule to what looks good and what doesnt.

Its cool if you want other people opinions tho, just dont rely on them too much if you really want to 'personalise' your car.

Don't go for the Lensos in my opinion as they are common, you can get far better for your money.

Check this out to open your eyes bud Envy Wheel Selection

Also there is not much wrong with Rotas, they are more readily available, but you can get 2nd hand better built genuine jdm wheels in vgc for around the same price off yahoo auctions.

I took that route and highly recommend it, it may be 2 months wait but its damn worth it.

When buying make sure to check the dimensions to ensure they will fit. If you are not sure, check out 'Alignment and Alloys' section under EP Technical.

Hope this helps.

Joz

yea Joz is exactly right, wheels are a personal preference

but i have also bought a set of JDM wheels off of Yahoo for £300 delivered, and they are far better built than Rotas and better lookin generally too

• 2 weeks later...

IMO.. Red car = white wheels.. Always a sure fire winner. Speedline corse in white look mint.. Im also unsure on the Lenso's, more of a euro look than a jap look for me. Spose if u slammed it on 17's it would look mint but they just look too small otherwise.

Spokes to the edge of the rim always makes the wheel look bigger.. I had 15" wolfrace enigma's on my Golf mk2 and they looked mint without the tyres.. then with tyres on they looked like 13" haha.. sold em within a month.

Good luck with your choice tho and hope they look sweet.

• 4 weeks later...