i don't no whether to keep my speedline alloys or change them. I've got a few ideas, for examples: Lenso RS5

RS5_Black_sm.jpgRS5_WM.jpg

Rota curcuit 10

Circuit10Bronze17x7.5.jpg

rota grid

GridBlack17x7.5.jpg

all these alloys are 15s. i do like em all i just don't know what one to have or if there are any others that look the muts let me know

ta scott

my car is red which is why im thinkin black or white. thats another thing the owners before me took all the stickers off and i cant the colour code for my car anywhere. does anyone have a clue what the code could be. my car is a red solida s reg

ta scott

i am i big fan of the rs5's and i went to have alook at the black ones and then saw the white ones and i anit seen many white wheels with a chrome lip. so do most of you think i should replace the speedlines then because i didnt know whether to get them powder coated. so many options.

Didn't used to like Lenso alloys until i saw them on Akkis Glanza, they look immense on that. I reckon go for the white RS5s they will look good on a red car in my opinion.

If you want Rotas though mate, get them dont listen to these people that slate them without even owning a set. I admit a lot of cars have them nowdays but they are cheap and look awesome, so you can't really go wrong.

ta mate yeah i was gonna get rota gt3's but my bro wants them so im edging towards the white rs5's pretty cheap to £440 wit toyos and locking wheel nuts so all good. just gotta start saving hopefully shouldnt take to long. thanks everyone for your opinion

ta scott

ta mate yeah i was gonna get rota gt3's but my bro wants them so im edging towards the white rs5's pretty cheap to £440 wit toyos and locking wheel nuts so all good. just gotta start saving hopefully shouldnt take to long. thanks everyone for your opinion

ta scott

You definately wont be disappointed with Toyo tires, go for it.

i dont think lensos look right they dont have that jap feel to em. plus there shit in winter all the crome bit will fook up as mine did and i only had em for 1 year and i used to clean em all the time to get shit off em. but on that note my mate has some and he never cleans em and when we cleaned em the other day because so much dirt was on em they didnt get ruined lol

Idrees' arent Ultralites ;)

What about the new GT3's out? Black with anodised red lip...would look immense :D

For the price of the Lenso's though you cant go wrong ;)