new to the turbo mod's

hi i have to be honest im not clued up on modding these gt's

if anyone could help me with some simple parts to give me that little bit extra

havnt got much of a budget at all atm so just wondering if there is any smalls things i can do?

would appreciate the help

Emm dont think theres that many "Cheap" things you can do.. modding tubbys aint the cheapest lol.

Induction Kit.

Exhaust system

Decat

Manifold

Bigger turbo

Emanage (pigg back ecu)

Bigger injectors

Bigger cams

Bigger Brakes

Better actuator

there are other things but right now i cant think its too dam early!

the list could go on mate :o its just down to how much you want to spend

Alright mate, I've said a few things about this to your bro before when we've been talkin about cars, not sure if he's mentioned any of it to you though...

Someone was selling a TD04 turbo you could buy that and a new exhaust manifold as the standard one is restrictive, and a front mount intercooler cus the top mount is pants.

Obviously not as simple as that but those are a few things you could do.

• 5 weeks later...
Alright mate, I've said a few things about this to your bro before when we've been talkin about cars, not sure if he's mentioned any of it to you though...

Someone was selling a TD04 turbo you could buy that and a new exhaust manifold as the standard one is restrictive, and a front mount intercooler cus the top mount is pants.

Obviously not as simple as that but those are a few things you could do.

who was selling that turbo ste ?

yeah, rule number 1 with starlets....

SORT THE HANDLING/BRAKING OUT FIRST!!!

dont even open the bonnet until youve got the handling sorted.

the stock brakes/suspension are shit and can just about manage the stock engine. as soon as you make it faster, they fail... horrifically.

This is interesting.

Are the brakes on Glanza's just as shite as the ones on the GT then standard? Or are they better?

I wanna start doing some mods to mine, but if the brakes are going to be rubbish once I can lay down some power then I would rather change those first.

Ad was that you a couple of days ago goin up the road from the two car parks at the park up the hill n turnin right towards the town? (in stourport)

I dunno if it was you or not but I saw a GT, turbo flutter sounded nice but your bro said you've got a BOV on there? unless it wasn't you

Ad was that you a couple of days ago goin up the road from the two car parks at the park up the hill n turnin right towards the town? (in stourport)

I dunno if it was you or not but I saw a GT, turbo flutter sounded nice but your bro said you've got a BOV on there? unless it wasn't you

not me mate ive got a blitz bov.....there are a few round kiddy and stourport now