Go into the traders or for sale section, find the item you want, pm the seller and pay.

What do you expect? Its a forum not a shop. :)

ha ha funny guy... :)

how do i "pay" if hes x many miles away without being ass rammed by having my money robbed?

All the traders on here are known by us all and trusted by us as well. It's not like buying off a random seller on ebay. This is why we by and sell off each other. So i doubt you will have your money robbed. I can understand why you are worried as your new on here but browse around the topics and feedback and you will see they are all helpful and nice. Some would say they are too nice :) :).

Hope this helps

Bourkey

All the traders on here are known by us all and trusted by us as well. It's not like buying off a random seller on ebay. This is why we by and sell off each other. So i doubt you will have your money robbed. I can understand why you are worried as your new on here but browse around the topics and feedback and you will see they are all helpful and nice. Some would say they are too nice :):) .

Hope this helps

Bourkey

to add to bourkeys comment if someone has a low post count be wary, our regular members are a good bunch but people have been known to join up to rob. if you wanna buy something off someone with a low post count check if they sold stuff before, and ask the person they sold to how the transaction went.

yeh, in addition to Raje

i always become wary of people who have under 150 posts, if they have 150 posts it shows they are dedicated to the club, unless they have low post counts but are registered traders, that means they are accepted to trade on here properly.