Need inspiration!

hey, i got told that where i work will be shutting down ( being laid off within 8weeks or so) and i just got my head together n made a parts list for my green starfish, now being told that i dont fink i should start buying the parts as i wnt have a job any longer what you guys rekon i should do? im 18 gonna start uni soon (hopefully) anyone got a green EP91 like mine? need some pics to inspire me to make my one look better.... :)

if he is going to uni he will have some stuff to pay, its really on you, depends how easy getting work will be.

whats your trade out of curiosity

just sales assistant (im 18 by the way) work at ILVA furniture

Yup i'm a green machine owner too.

Look at my thread for inspriaton mate, they really arent my best pictures that Galliano just posted. Follow the link in my signiture for my car thread.

sit back and relax, drive the car and enjoy it, use it to get you from a to b. if you're going to u ni you'll need every penny you can get your hands on, so forget buying parts for the starlet for now. once you've finished uni you'll prob get yourself a job that'll allow you to buy a decent motor anyway, so you'll forget about it soon enough i expect ;)