• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll have a blow-off at JAE then ye?! ^;

will be ubes though yeah. I think rick will be bringing the starlet to jae as well, it is the uksc stand, and a few of us haven't seen it yet so it'll be nice to see it off. Still, either way we've all gotta move on sometime.

Be nice to show all you boys what the S-bodies are like, i expect my keys will get stolen again and people will slide around the grass whilst absolutely bollocksed, however it won't be in silence this year ;)

Rick i may get rid of the s-tunes soon so they can go on the '15 if you still want em, i will really be needing some coily's as i need it stiff ('15 will handle much better than the '14 with the same suspension, so you'll actually be able to ube the s-tunes whereas i need steel girders for suspension to get the same effect ^^:p.

wasn't what he spoke to me about mate, will be sad if he does, needs to be there as 'his' car imo, especially as i haven't seen it yet.

still, that does mean i get to do what he did in mine last year ^; hahaha, mate, blates...

nope, i did not spend the last 2 years building it to take it all apart again.

shes going as a whole.

oh thats fair enough mate.

Best of luck with the sale,

someone's going to end up with a very special V after this.