• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you have an S14a?! ;) :(

yep, late night typos ftw ^^;

it is indeed uk spec 14a, they are same as jdm spec ones except for few interior and bumper oddities.

ye if drifts, then its all about cheap shitters, no point risking several grands worth of car just for slides, as cheap trampdrift shitters are der cheapz.

ye a good s15 is 10k, less and you need to either know what you're looking at WELL, or know the seller. If good it'll be a bargain.

Rick picked this car up last night, it is absolutely spotless

it looks so graceful considering it is such a big car and i was blown away by how clean it is, it really is an awesome car, spotless inside too

simply wow!

no such thing as vvti on the SR, it does however have a VVT sprocket, which can quite easily be replace with a cheeky little tomei number ^;

replacements ones are only 200quid and will outlive the car anyway, so all is ubes ^;

s29a soons

Eck, is that real Nissan sprocket? Or a 3rd party one? I thought they were dearer than that.

ye rhd sell em for like, half the price of nissan. could prob get em off the auctions if we needed also.

montana, the s15 turbo is a GT28R anyway, would notice little difference going to an RS, especially as most RS models you can buy dont last very long for some reason (odd occurance with them).

The stock '15 turbo will be fine for upto around 320bhp, depending on associated mods and mapping, which is the same as the s14 turbo, its just not a BB core on the '14 model.

its fine though, me and rick are gonna bolt on T67's and T88's, RRFPR, be fine mate ^;