Am I the Only N/A Who does not want to Make a Glanza Rep?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis a shame they didnt think of "unique" colours for the glanza really.. instead of limiting it a select few colours... black, white, red and silver.

they did produce them in other colours, heres it in blue, from the factory, no resprays, we have had this one in stock for a while now, no one seems to believe they were made in blue too lol! the speedlines were standard fayre for this model too.

s_12.jpg

s_2.jpg

s_1.jpg

I have the blue one down my end also.. its a VERY rare colour to see about Rubix Cube is yet to see it so ill show him it when hes irvine bound ;)

but its a very lovely little car seen a decal hes a member oh jap car owners club or sumtin!

gal your such a butt head i want to feel your face..

glanza's would have to have side repeaters to do that cus if your goin na you got lose the front bumper lights and bonnet. which would be complete cheese

You could go a bit Custom too like Kevin did, but most aftermarket kits you can buy directly for the N/A look terrible.

I like the idea of what Joz and Phil did though, Keeping the N/A look but adding there own little touches.

i love the styling of the na's but mine was like an na for over 2 years and i thought it would be a lot more fun customizing my na into a unique glanza rep as no 1 else has the same kit as mine yet? plus if i wanted to just buy a glanza i would have, as ive spent a bomb! its just a great experience putting your own 4efte in, and external mods. plus nearly all the impoted glanzas dont even state it on the logbook so it might as well be a glanza ;)

im with ya there Dean, just think what experience Idrees has now hes made his own glanza rep something totally unique, and is making it even more unique by changing it again, its just keeping the faith and having a project ;)

I love my little N/A, Whenever i park her next to my boyfriends glanza i see why i haven't made a glanza rep. Mine is the curvy girly and his is the hench mean looking bloke, Simple! Mind you i'd love mine to be faster than his!! Throttle bodies FTW!

ive decided to not make a Glanza rep but instead when my insurance claim comes through, buy a glanza and let my brother insure it for a while

as for my N/A, im going to make some subtle mods such as get the alloys sprayed black, an SR spoiler, lower by 40mm and get some ICE ;)

I have to say, that I have never been a fan of making a car look like something else. For example : I hate these MR2 owners who make them up to 'look like' Ferrari's. Or Civic EP3 owners who make them into a Civic Type R look alike.

Although, I do understand from some peoples perspectives that some times they just cannot afford to spend the money on the real thing. So they opt for the cheaper (not always though) route. Which is fair do's.

I wouldn't ever purchase a car though, if I wanted the better model. But thats my own opinion.

;)

I sleepered my NA, albeit it was the plan from day one, given my inability to drive anything below 100 brake without wondering if something is wrong with the car now lol!

I particularly love local glanza reps, and stupid things like 1.1 106's all assuming its just a rather crap looking sportif, they dont expect the kitten to be td04!

781260146a8148876464l.jpg

781260146a8148875727l.jpg

781260146a8148876392l.jpg

;) :p do i see the same hello kitty sticker i have on my car?!?! :( u rule!

they did produce them in other colours, heres it in blue, from the factory, no resprays, we have had this one in stock for a while now, no one seems to believe they were made in blue too lol! the speedlines were standard fayre for this model too.

s_12.jpg

s_2.jpg

s_1.jpg

Yeah they do do blue, u don't see them because they are RARE ;)

Just like purplishblue's blue glanza that's been set on fire :(

I think we made Billys mind up for him now, he's going for a marmite style starlet

Heres 3 clues as to what style its going to be..

1) its going to be sitting on the floor and totally smoothed.

2) its going to be running uber deep, tiny rims.

3) its nick name will be eurbo!!

:)