Hi folks, im Alan D over from TGTT, I used to be a member on here back in 2005:

Sent:25 April 2005 02:34:45

Reply-to:saxo***@***....

To: ******alan@hot.....

Welcome to Extreem EP Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows: but im back again!

Ive had numerous EPs over the years but currently have a TD04 Turbo Sportif still running the NA loom and ECU.

hope to have some good banter here again!

regards

al

ive got the original loom running the ignition, and a seperate loom with a standalone set up for fuelling duties, and a 3 bar map, the timing is locked at the minute, but soon i'll run the standalone in its true right, and ditch the na ecu altogether. At the minute im just enjoying showing people the na system in place and running boost.

im still running the na dizzy etc, just a select few things removed to make my life easier. with the timing locked its a bit of a bitch low down, but get her rolling and throw the boot in, and it lights up in third in the dry lol!

welcome back ish mate :p

wasnt here in 05 so dont remember you, although your username rings a bell :p

enjoy your stay, make it a long stay at that :D

probably Alex-D, maybe that gal?

hey dude welcome along. sounds like a crazy piece of work you got here matey loven it!!

the V is goin Td04. infact not long recieved the tubby ;)

cheers for the warm welcome guys!

yeah im fairly oldskool, and as my girlfriend keeps reminding me, old too lol!

I tried to log back in using my old details but they must have been deleted due to inactivity. Can they be reinstated?

Ive mostly been away wasting time and money on a GT4, GTIR and mx3 V6 and 192 brake NA mr2, but never really went away as I never left the NI starlet scene, just hung about like a bad smell in a different car lol!

Love got it, it was Alex-D im sure of it, thats where the bells a-ringin :p

and dont feel like your a bad smell mate.. i cant drive and i own a Paseo instead of a starlet ;) (although... plan for when i can afford it - White V :p )