yea but thats a good thing! the amount of stuff i've found on mine is unreal! i think nothing at all suspension wise is still standard! joints, bushes, arms etc! saves you doing it yaself!

and seriously rather than getting would up she should try take her car to another rolling road, one that does propper print outs to ease her mind.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen mate, you think you know it all but you dont!! that car is runnin what bhp it says it is whether you like it or not!! my td04 is gonna be fitted in a couple of months an first thing am gonna do is race you!!

take a look here!! it might not be your 'cup of tea' for a rolling road but its a bloody good one!!

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/rollingroad.html

now i understand!!! youve done aaaaallllll this>

Greddy boost gauge

Greddy oil, temp gauge

Greddy oil pressure gauge

Greddy water temp guage

4x memory and adjustable Greddy data link units

Greddy boost controller

ohlins adjustable coilovers

s/steel brake lines

blitz k24 turbo

blitz front mount intercooler

blitz wastegate

blitz oil cooler

remote oil filter

polished ported and gas flowed head

high lift cams

lightened balanced blueprinted and strenghtened

exedy clutch

quickshifter straight cut gears

unichip piggy back ecu

cuzco oil catch tank

Kakimoto s/steel race

Kakimoto de-cat

cuzco pillowball top mounts with adjustable camber

lightweight bonnet with reverse scoop and extra vents

enkei rs evolution racing split rims

circle earth wires

corbeau targa recliners

trw 4 point harnessâ??s

Greddy turbo timer

bolt in roll cage with carbon fibre crumple

Razo gear indicater

Razo pedals

cusco rear strut brace

heavy duty anti roll bars

push button start

Aero shape spec r timer with power and rev etc readouts

cusco front strut brace

clifford 650 concept alarm

Speedline 15â? spare rims. (was orange â?? soon black)

Jvc mp3 head unit

330 cc injectors

custom exhaust manifold

K&N air filter

Removed air con

Relocated air filter

Walbro supra fuel pump

Racing slip diff

Mintex brake pads

Blitz harness pads

Heater controls re-located

Air con removed

Stripped interior

Bonnet pins

removed spare wheel

removed front fogs

and your getting less than 220bhp an tanya has bought a car with half as much done an is getting more power!!

ah i get it now. isnt bitterness a horrible thing!!

lmao, yawn.... there's a lot more than that list...

and mine does make a realistic hp figure too for the mods

(also i wouldnt put more thro it, any more than it has now would be unusable power - you think with that spec list i cant put more boost thro if i was really bothered about another car making more power than me, lol your poor mind)

edit - looking at that site -

*Plots Power, Torque and Air Fuel Ratio all on one graph

so why doesnt the graph you show have this?

ok i did this a more simple way. spoke to my mate who owns angel works car tuning. he said when i showed him the graphs -

*oh, a POS dyno dynamics roller....pah

-i said explain?

*they are crap, . why is it speed on the bottom?

this is from the man who is -

*i'm currently building the worlds best NA ae86,......... (i cant show anymore... top secret)

he knows his shit

so rather than you both keep whineing that i'm soo bothered about your car being more powerful than mine (altho i'm considering the spec which you dont seem to be) go get it RR again and prove me wrong please!

ok i did this a more simple way. spoke to my mate who owns angel works car tuning. he said when i showed him the graphs -

*oh, a POS dyno dynamics roller....pah

-i said explain?

*they are crap, . why is it speed on the bottom?

this is from the man who is -

*i'm currently building the worlds best NA ae86,......... (i cant show anymore... top secret)

he knows his shit

so rather than you both keep whineing that i'm soo bothered about your car being more powerful than mine (altho i'm considering the spec which you dont seem to be) go get it RR again and prove me wrong please!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so like you said before 'everyone has the best rolling road' so your mate must be right an he must be building the 'best na ae86' like every other tom, dick an harry then??

look i dont care anymore. tanya is running the bhp it says. when my td04 it fitted, me an tan will come to your so-called wonderfrul friend who knows it all an get the cars rolling roaded an we'll see who knows it all then!!

my argument is closed because you make me laugh :rolleyes:

And I try again...

How many RPM's does it take!?

Are you sure it isn't Bar or kp/cm we are talking about. if it is 1.4 bar then its about 20 psi. And then it can make 220 on the wheels...

should i say 220 @ wheels isnt 240 @ fly or is that opening a whole different can of worms? lol

and in defense of my mate.. if you can produce quality like this you cant be bad- - 205hp 4age. one of his company demo/race cars

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/BenRAWT/P1010268.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/Ben...ta/P1010402.jpg

http://doristars.com/v-web/gallery/albums/..._0174.sized.jpg

and i'm bored of this now..... tanya you have a very nice car whatever power its running

And I try again...

How many RPM's does it take!?

Are you sure it isn't Bar or kp/cm we are talking about. if it is 1.4 bar then its about 20 psi. And then it can make 220 on the wheels...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is definately 14psi not 1.4 bar! They took it to 5.5 RPM on the rollers!

look i dont care anymore. tanya is running the bhp it says. when my td04 it fitted, me an tan will come to your so-called wonderfrul friend who knows it all an get the cars rolling roaded an we'll see who knows it all then!!

my argument is closed because you make me laugh  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, thats fine by me! Although i really shouldn't have to prove myself!

But i will...........

Big Kiss x x x

If you change the camshaft you can get the engine to 8500 rpm, and higher. And they rolled it to 5500 rpms? Something is missing between the lines girl...

If I'm lucky I'm gonna get 250 bhp at 8000 rpms, with my setup.

Right, I never been near a rolling road, and run a NA with NO mods, so I'm not going to get into a dick sizing competition, but if you want to mislead somebody use a graph, and use one with axis/measurements that help give the impression you want to get across, personally unless they gave me a graph of engine power vs engine revs I wouldn't pay up

Anyway like I said I know nowt about this really, and am not putting down whoevers car this thread is talking about

I'd also like to make a point...

I dont give a monkeys wot the bhp of her car is, the bottom line is its bloody impressive, stunning car and stunning girl!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!! Hopefully they'll both be at JAE!!!! sayin u dont have a dick is an understatement im afraid, girl is HOTT!!!! With 2 T's!!! HOTT!!!!!

Totally off topic but it lightens the mood and i feel its a valid point!!!! :rolleyes:<_<

Phil.

Yes with the Specs she is runing its possible to get that power, but she says that the car is running 14 psi, and they only rolled it to 5500 rpms on the engine. Thats where I loss it... If it was tested with 18 psi and 7500 rpms I would belive it.

Well, maybe its a secret, I don't know...

I'd also like to make a point...

I dont give a monkeys what the bhp of her car is, the bottom line is its bloody impressive, stunning car and stunning girl!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!! Hopefully they'll both be at JAE!!!! sayin you dont have a dick is an understatement im afraid, girl is HOTT!!!! With 2 T's!!! HOTT!!!!!

Totally off topic but it lightens the mood and i feel its a valid point!!!! :rolleyes:  <_<

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhhh.... Thanks x x x x

I'm going to have it rolling roaded again on 4th June...

So i can post some clearer graphs! 

And i'm not in a "dick sizing competion" here as i dont have one!!!!!  :rolleyes:

x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

confirm before hand that they will give your a bhp @ wheels against rpm and a torque against rpm graph otherwise seriously dont bother going.

(if they say we do bhp @ fly graph but no bhp @ wheels walk away too! i've heard of rollers that do that and they just as bad cus you cant get fly without the wheels so somethings dodgy therr. WHP is what you need) :unsure:

and if you dont have dick what do you have? can you show us? <_<:p

first time ive checked this post in a while, things are getting heated.

What rollers are you taking it to next tanya? and im not getting into the arguement, but they could have taken it higher than 5.5rpm? maybe even get a higher figure :p

that'll upset some people lol