Will turbo exhaust fit n/a

I am struggling to find a good quality exhaust for my n/a. I was considering custom but its probs gonna be to expensive. I've also herd of moding the standard system but not to fond of that. It may grow on me.

So the question is

Will a ep82/ep91 turbo exhaust fit a n/a with little modification. I want the full system and have it de - cated and keep the 2 boxes for quiteness.

2. If it possible with a little modification, which exhaust would be quietish, with good gains. I hate overlly loud exhausts on cars that aint that quick e.g mine. Im not going to buy a new 1, a second hand system will do for me.

my engine mods are ht leads, trd oil filter, weapon r induction kit in custom cold air box with ram pipe. thats all i can think of at the mo

thnks for reading this thread

that seems like quite alot. if i went down to a tuning shop that done metal fabrication. how much do you reckon it will cost to get a hks high power super silent exhaust to fit? i think they charge 50 quid a hour. i dropped u a link on the price of the system check keirz thread. In the future im gonna get a 4efte so should i just wait till i get that done.

thnks for the reply