Annual Jap-Heaven Meet '06 (N.IRELAND)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok i guess someone should do a report on this then.

Was an absolutley cracker day!!!! Sun was splittin the rocks!!! There was a great turnout out of jap (and non-jap) cars and it was also a damn good location with Carrick Castle for the back drop!!!

I arrived around 2pm or so, to find Nordonian and WeeJohn already there, and later in the day met TTE starlet also so 4 UKSC members representin!!!! :D This was the first big event id been to with the new wheels on so actually felt like the car wasnt outta place which was cool!!!

Lots of Supras, Scoobies, Evos Civics etc etc etc and several starlets including mine, Nordonians, Weejohns, TTE Starlets, the white Kingdom development one that has been posted in the general section before, a black ep91 with an MSDesigns bodykit, several GTTs, a couple of white Glanzas, a white Glanza S with glanza V bonnet, didnt see under it so dunno if it had been turbo'd, a red Glanza V, first time I've seen one in the flesh, and that crazy silver thing with the shoppin trolley spoier that has also been posted in the general section before (went up close for a nosey :lol: dented scratched etc etc).

I didnt have a camera but i know Nordonian did, tho im not sure if he's gonna post any of them or not, p.s. Nordonian mate, your car looks SSOO tidy in the flesh mate, very nice work.

Here's some links for pics from the day, mine is pictured on the Jon44w site. Enjoy.

Jon44w report

Pics

Also one final note, a HHUUGGEE thankyou must go out to the Carrickfergus Police for bringin down their R32 Golf and chatting to people and enjoying the meet, very very cool of them, nice one!

Hope this is of use. Enjoy.

Phil.