no probs mate...nice V

ive seen a couple of them sets of wheels, they aint too bad actually...just whip the innovative sticker off, if your bothered, and put a volk one on lol...;

they are loads heavier that te37's tho.

no probs mate...nice V

ive seen a couple of them sets of wheels, they aint too bad actually...just whip the innovative sticker off, if your bothered, and put a volk one on lol...;

they are loads heavier that te37's tho.

not gonna bother changing stickers.

u can tell the weight of the wheels, the car dosent feel as quick as it was, but im after a few bits which will give it a bit more go. hopefully!!!

Yeah I quite like them. Your car looks really tidy!

Also, I like the headunit, where did you get it?

the headunit was in the car wen i got it. im gettin a new 1 soon so i mite b sellin this. keep your eye on the for sale section!!!

they look very nice, but i'd be concerened about the quality on them... did anyone else see the section in banzai about them and the other knockoff parts the other month? they showed a set literally broken in half...

theyre made from the cheapest of materials, and are cast, not forged and have very little safety testing...

plese dont think im knocking your car, because im not... just be careful.