hmmm agreed with Chi about it being far for a photoshoot. But i gotta say, brilliant photos, would be cool if they did that when everyones rolling up to Santa pod on the 13th May.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can try and arange something if you want to do that?

yeh pics all good mate whoever took them must be quite highly skilled as they arent amatuer r they....did they cost bucks or was it all free???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No me mate is a photogragher isn't it so i get them free yesssssss

that is y i wanted to get a massive starlet meet up together then he would come along and take loads of piccys

Saw the bigger pics in the photoshop section. Have to say they're a little blurry, tell him to increase the lens aperature and decrease the shutter speed, should sort it out. (Though taking them from a pace car is hard - I've done it myself)

Saw the bigger pics in the photoshop section. Have to say they're a little blurry, tell him to increase the lens aperature and decrease the shutter speed, should sort it out. (Though taking them from a pace car is hard - I've done it myself)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah he knows how to take pictures thanks mate :lol:

Having some put in a mag and all....plus a hangover and an 80mph -2c wind doesnt help lol...check out a liner he done Skyline R33 GTR

Funny... it's blurry too.

[edit]

I'm not taking digs here... that might be his aim... to get blurry photo's (gives a sense of movement) I was just trying to help.

[/edit]

[edit2]

The stills are very good though

[/edit2]

Funny... it's blurry too.

[edit]

I'm not taking digs here... that might be his aim... to get blurry photo's (gives a sense of movement) I was just trying to help.

[/edit]

[edit2]

The stills are very good though

[/edit2]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mate sorry about that i didnt put that reply up i left my profile open up in work and some1 replyed for me cus they are nobs.

Sorry about that mate no hard feelins no

Mates Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :lol::lol:

Mate sorry about that i didnt put that reply up i left my profile open up in work and some1 replyed for me cus they are nobs.

Sorry about that mate no hard feelins no

Mates Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  :lol:  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah we all believe you really ! :lol:

I don't mind mate, and just so you don't think I'm just opening my mouth and letting my belly rumble with my comments here's a couple I've taken with my bogo standard Canon Powershot (It was a pretty good cam about 4years ago when I got it). Not all the best I wholey admit - but that's how we learn:

110226876_02de74e71c.jpg

110222764_2d09ab9148.jpg

110226879_7c0f4915ed.jpg

this one was taken whilst overtaking on quite a busy road so didn't really have time to compose myself very well

110226881_d21d130875.jpg

In this one Paul though I was wanting a vid of his screamer pipe so we were doing about 115

110226878_cb7b75d34b.jpg

Nice pics, both of you guys.

I would like to have some really nice/professional pics taken!! :lol:

Would he mail the pics to the owners in high def or does he charge for the pics??

Just wondering.......... :lol: