Well it was the first sunny weekend since a bought my car a couple of weeks ago, so i thought i would take advantage of the weather and wash my new car.

I hope you like B)

spa0070jy3ra7.jpg

IMGP1543.jpg

IMGP1555.jpg

IMGP1556.jpg

Oh and you've got to have something on your dash..... apart from a boost guage B)

Domo FTW Yo! :D

IMGP1538.jpg

Heres the spec list

Engine/Perfomance:

Japspeed Stainless Steel Downpipe

HKS Actuator

R-Spec Manual Boost Controller

Dumpvalve

TRD Panel Filter

BLITZ Realize TT Exhaust

NGK Iridium Heat range 8 Spark plugs

TRD Ignition leads

FSE Fuel pressure regulator

Suspension/Handling:

Cusco Rear Strut Brace

Cusco Pillow-ball Adjustable Top Mounts

Cusco Adjustable Coilovers Suspension

TRD Front Antiroll bar

RS R Panhard Rod

Drivetrain:

Cap 4 Paddle Clutch

Lightweight Flywheel

Electrical:

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

Sard Boost gauge

External:

15" Lightweight Chrome Alloys

TRD Carbon Scoop

Meshed Front bumper

This is my first starlet and i love it, they really are great cars. Those wheels are gone now though and i have a new set on order, hopefully they will be here this week......

The cusco coilovers are to harsh for my liking so im looking into a new set of coilovers possible tein super streets. Ive just got a headunit sorted out and im looking to upgrade my speakers, im not a big ICE person but i cant see those 2 10cm speakers in the dash banging out any tunes lol.

Then next month gonna get a toy tuning aif filter then save for a new mani and hybrid ct9

Let me know what you think, any comments, suggestions (as im new to turbo cars) are welcome!

Thanks

Good to see that the red beast is still around :p

Kinda like the wheels but what you got coming for it now mate?

Thanks for the comments everyone, i was oringally looking for a low mileage EP82 but thats easier said than done, and everytime i found one b the time i'd got in contact with the seller it had been sold, i have never been to keen on red cars tbh but when i saw this i just had to have it.

I had this before, great car but craved more power

IMGP1264.jpg

I sold the wheels to a v dub guy from manchester for a good price :p

But ive been waiting for 3 weeks for my new wheels and im gonna have to wait another week so ive been told today :p

I'll post some pics up when i get them sorted so you'll see what they are then, there not volk's or anything like that, but hopefully they'll set the car off nicely.

Just need to get some coilovers sorted in the meantime. The cusco's are to harsh a ride for me, but im not sure on what to get.....

Anybody got any suggestions? Or know of any sites that sell them?

really liked the yaris remember it being for sale on here, looked sweet!

coilover wise most would recommend d2's as there are a reliable very good coilover, i just bought some apex gen2's off ebay which i think are perfect definitely not to harsh but hold the road amazingly

try toy tuning or starletgtturbo.co.uk

That Yaris is sweeeeet!!!

The wheels would look better on a vee dub though I must admit, looking forward to what you got coming :p

I have D2's really good coilovers and even better priced, the new ones have a 20% softer spring rate I believe so will be comfier than mine :p

• 1 month later...

Ok guys bit of an update.

I got rid of my cusco coilovers and bought the new d2's with softer spring rate and there much better. All the tracking as been set up long with my RS*R panrod and strut braces it handles really well.

I've also sold those other alloys and got myself a set of these. Let me know what you think, i wasnt to sure at first but i really like them. I think the car needs to be a bit lower though... anyway have a look.

IMGP1821.jpg

IMGP1831.jpg

IMGP1832.jpg

IMGP1819.jpg

IMGP1822.jpg

I also changed the plate as i got pulled again after my orginal fine and couldnt be arsed with the hassle lol

IMGP1820.jpg