• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aslong as you stick to your guns and keep the car for a good time after to be able to make use/love the look of the foglights B)

otherwise they are than small of a mod its not worth it if your gonna sell in say a years time

Galliano is right, you would get more out of it if you took them off and sold them seperatley by the sounds of this post, and the fact they seem hard as a hard on to get them!

Although, I wouldn't personally pay that amount if you aren't going to actually use them. IMO.

yet again sheekey has done it £125 from toyota.....bit steep guess im gona have to explore other options too before i jump in

On the initial availbility it came up as three days so 16th if ordered today, but it didn't come up as no date (which means sorry no longer available) , but it could easily jump back a few days etc.

Its (the computer) telling me that they are available but this sure isn't a definate, the only way I can find out weather they are is for someone commit to buying them then I can order and see what happens.

Obviously if they dont turn up after a few weeks we know the answer.

GB shouldnt be an issue once we know weather we can have some..

Just to fill you in there £125, im not sure again what you get with them but there must be a fitting kit with them.

Cheers Sam

my uncle was pulled over by some random bloke when he didnt realise his foglights were on, this bloke was effing and blinding and my uncle didnt have a clue they were switched on, and the bloke wouldnt take "sorry" and go. he kept on and on...

i know its fustrating when theres someone with them on in the day, but if they are innocent and honestly didnt realise, surely thats a good enough explanation :mellow:

Go to Halfords and get some universal ones would be cheaper and look just as good.

had a quick look on there website nothing that matches the look of the toyota ones......