i cant find any!

ive been looking all over websites today for a starlet sr, and have only found about 3, one was £2500 which i think was too pricey for 100k on the clock! the other didnt really look like an sr and is on ebay now for about 700, and one in ireland.. i know im not buying one now but if been on ebay, autotrader, fish4 cars, pistonheads and loads of other sites, even typed starlet sr for sale in google and yahoo and nothing!! never any in papers or magz, looked in a old autotrader mag and only had 4 starlets in altogether? i know im not buying one till at least september but i cant find any, will i be able to find a decent sr for a good price and if so where?

You seem to think that there would be starlets everywhere?? Bit naive if you ask me. They aren't common cars at the best of times. The newest, correct me if i am wrong anyone, i think is on an S reg. This means that all are atleats 10 years old. The fact you are searching for a specific model which is slightly more desirable then some means it will be yet harder to find. Mayeb a wake up call would be good?!

You seem to think that there would be starlets everywhere?? Bit naive if you ask me. They aren't common cars at the best of times. The newest, correct me if i am wrong anyone, i think is on an S reg. This means that all are atleats 10 years old. The fact you are searching for a specific model which is slightly more desirable then some means it will be yet harder to find. Mayeb a wake up call would be good?!

i dont seem to think that there are starlets everywhere otherwise i wouldnt of started this topic.. and i dont need a wake up call at all, i know there hard to find so why would i need a wake up call when i know myself i probly wont end up finding a sr although id like one, i know id probly get a different model but that doesnt mean i cant ask and see if anyone knows any that are for sale!!