difference between an ep91 and glanza v?

EP91 N/A UK Spec:

Lezzles_EP91_Starlet.jpg

EP91 Glanza-S:

7207.JPG

EP91 Glanza-V:

99GlanzaV4.jpg

Both Glanza's were only sold in Japan so any you see in the UK are imported.

The Glanza S in the non-turbo model of the Glanza V. The difference is the engine, bonnet and it has no rear discs but drums instead.

clean ones at that ^^

they usually corode and take yonks to get up even with top class valeting products!

usually in the inserts they are randomly spotty black, nightmare to clean on my aunties Paseo!

As said its just the chassis code giving to Starlets in production between 1996 and 1999

Was actually thinking about this in work yesterday actually, how come UK n/a Starlets share the same chassis code as the Imports where as the n/a version of the GT is a different chassis code, EP80 I believe.

I dont expect anyone to know that really so if you do give yourself a pat on the back :mellow:

the glanza is in all basic-ness, a starlet sports... its the beafy performance spec Starlet.

The N/A is the basic granny spec ;)

what beats me though, is why the n/a to Japan was a glanza bar the turbo and scoop... why didnt we get this? :mellow:

the glanza is in all basic-ness, a starlet sports... its the beafy performance spec Starlet.

The N/A is the basic granny spec ;)

what beats me though, is why the n/a to Japan was a glanza bar the turbo and scoop... why didnt we get this? :mellow:

The NA to japan wasn't the glanza s they also had the same models we do, aswell as the reflet and 4x4 but they didn't get the sr obviously. ;)