Matty's Starlet CD

It got dropped off this afternoon and im well chuffed, been insured with my brother as a named driver (so i can get it places for mods) £1600 after APR, bit fucked off at the £330 deposit my mum had to sub me though :mellow: on Third party, fire & theft.

Current Mods:

• Clear Indicators
  • Clear Side Repeaters
  • Powerflow Cat Back System w/ Twin Tailpipes
  • 16" BK Racing Alloys
  • Sigma Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser
  • Glanza Late Spec Smoked Clear Rear Lenses
  • Blitz Sonic Filter Induction Kit
  • Gmax 40mm Lowering Springs (Fitting soon)
  • New Leather Gaiter and TRD Leather Gear Knob
  • Sub Zero Front Speakers (Only to replace broken fronts)
  • JVC Head Unit 50x4 Watt
  • QX 400 Watt 6x9's Fitted Onto Parcel Shelf
  • Painted Rocker Cover (Didn't Remove The Cover, Painted It Whilst Fitted Just To Improve It Without Messing Around)
  • Custom Made Manifold Heat Shield (Made Free By My Grandad ;))

Pics:

photo0010sb6.jpg

photo0011qt6.jpg

photo0012dz6.jpg

photo0013tx7.jpg

Quality isn't great i know, but it was getting dark and i had just drank 4 pints of Cider in space of 45 mins and was trying to do some work on my car ;)

sounds like a nice motor u got there mate

but do not wire brush your rocker cover, u will destroy it use some flating paper, depending on how bad it is work your way down from the corser grades ie p180 down to p500 (u can go further if u wish but u can paint over p500 scratches). that will leave a nice smooth surface to paint over

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with pics

note the Heat shield on the manifold custom made ;)

also have fitted some cheap Sub-Zero front speakers because the front ones blew out ages ago B)

Will be having a Shitspeed Tax Disc holder from Halfrauds on it tommorrow taken out of my Dads Mazda RX-8 B)

Forgot to add that i have bought the followng stuff tonight and should have it all on by next weekend:

Blitz Sonic Filter Induction Kit

Gmax 40mm Lowering Springs

TRD Leather Gear Knob

Brand New Black Leather Gear Gaiter

UKSC Rear Window Sticker (hopefully this'll come on time lol)

will pay for my Crystal Headlights and Late Spec Glanza Rear Lights when i get a response!

wow £1600 and £330 deposit.....i paid £1400 on my own policy and no deposit (endsleigh) on 3rd party f+t. should have done pass plus

Get a rolla mani in there too, it will do wonders with your induction kit

wow £1600 and £330 deposit.....i paid £1400 on my own policy and no deposit (endsleigh) on 3rd party f+t. should have done pass plus

Get a rolla mani in there too, it will do wonders with your induction kit

not passed yet B) my instructor is doing pass plus about £30 cheaper for me when i get my license

i went on a 40 mile drive today in it B) from Bradford right through Skipton to Addingham and back again ;)

Update also:

JVC Head Unit (Bargain at £48 from Halfrauds, 50x4 watts and my bro fitted it within space of 10 mins)

got some more pics to go up of the exhaust for everyone also!

Had a right fiasco today though

one of the buttons for the locking is knackered, so everytime u opened a door or the boot the alarm went off , we must have had it going about 20 times until i said fuck it and pushed it across to the opposite driveway B) and we went out in the other car and bought a new battery for it and came back and it was still broke! thankfully my brother got the spare keys from the previous owners neighbour and it worked first time. 2 hours of messing about to find the key was brown bread ;)

Next month the ICE is going in with a self made enclosure, going to take the spare tyre out and put a plinth in the boot to level it then from ther inside edges there will be a sloping edge so its got a false bottom to house 3 Amps and i will have 2 subs (10 or 12 inch JL's or Alpines) with the backs facing outwards with more expensive, better looking cables and 4 new speakers for back and front. All fitting and the enclosure will be done by a family member and myself to save on cash B)

Crystal Headlights and Front Strut Brace will go on aswell

Get them slammed on......your cars progress is moving faster than mine so far all i`ve done is rolla mani,upgraded sound system,speedlines,clear side repeaters + lenses.....and not much else ordered a front strut brace which should neaten the bay up.....then its just lower,exhaust and sort the body work out and add an induction kit :(

i may be heading down to bradford tomorrow with a mate if hes up for it? to make sure i know my way to the uni etc...u wanna meet up? just send me a text on 07851596447 Asad