Matty's Starlet CD

quick update.

Blitz Air Filter and TRD Gear Knob fitted, Springs being re-delivered tommorrow morning and fitted on saturday. Still no word on my rear lenses or sticker.

When payday comes round i will buy some Crystal headlights, repair some damage, install my ICE and pass my bloody test :(

Its fockin huge, lot bigger than i thought lol, ive got it in the standard position but i am sorting out some flexi from the old tube that comes from the top of the rad so it gets fresh air, so i can leave it where it is without it letting heat in.

makes a very mighty roar too :(

i just need to find something to hold my gaiter up now

As for the alloys, shop around after you have a style in mind? size? price you would like to pay?.....tbh they look BIG on the car i`d go down to 15`s.

as for the gaiter mabe line the inside of it with tape or something to stiffen the material up abit?.....im pretty sure some1 else has one on here made from some ebay guy.....can`t wait to get my filter etc fitted!!

Springs have arrived, but now my brother says he dosen't know how to do it (after he kept telling me to buy them, so i thought he knew)

so i guess this means i wont be able to get em on til the end of the month because i'll have to pay for a garage to fit em along with my lenses which he dosen't know how to do either. I am gonna have £5 to my name for the next 2 weeks after my insurance goes out...

Lenses have been fitted by my dad without me knowing, and ive been told they look shit hot so i think some pics will be going up later of the engine (with partially painted rocker cover) with the filter and the new looking rear end ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Small update:

got some QX 400 watt 6x9's fitted on back parcel shelf. Some high quality pics should be on tommorrow when i clean and polish the car

Firsttoymota, are you still up for doing my springs mate because the guy who was gonna do it has broken his wrist.

• 4 weeks later...

finally uploaded pics. the bottom one is sideways, phone cam is poo

heres the improved looking back end ;)

photo0009rq8.jpg

w800.png

I was bored during dinner the other day and thought i'd share this masterpiece with you all :p

photo0011ht7.jpg

w800.png

Update

Getting a Leon Cupra R splitter for free in 2 weeks time off the previous owner of my car when he gets back from holiday, has a slight crack but repairable and not really noticeable.

My mum has said we should call the car 'Fluffy' because the reg ends in FUF lol

They are powerflow ones lol, with the rolled lip.

I saw a Fiat Seicento (how the fuck do you spell it?) a few week ago with the exact same zorsts except his were angled 45 degrees outwards lol

Im taking it to put back boxes on soon because its running rich and very noisy. Springs are still sat in my room doing nothing though :huh: