Hey guys im thinking about bad boying my bonnet. Havent really seen many Starlets with this done (apart from SiCaln) but not quite sure, please help me make my mind up!

Is it costly? Also while im there i mite get a vent put in (not evo 6 or F50_ Too common!!!!) but dont no what to go for?

Help is appreciated guys n gals

Thanks Sparky

Scoops without a reason look crap, try and get a glanza S bonnet as it has a slight power bulge which looks cool or get spacers for the back hinges of the bonnet, they raise the back by about an inch and look very trick, they're cheap and easy to remove too.

@ Shaun, change of plan i think mate, Shelly talked me out of it because i maybe getting a glanza next neway so im gona keep the n/a as it is.

@ Lobotomy yea my mate mentioned that to me so it could be on the cards, gona look on the cools lourves website i think

@ BlackTarw im not gona bother goin down the glanza route now. Got a pic of a Starlet with these spacers??

It's usually just a couple of washers at the back of the bonnet to raise it a bit. Very jap, very fuctional, very cool. GlanzaJim aka Glanza179 seems to quite like the look anyway :D

His old Glanza

DSC01575.jpg

His current Paseo

DSC02197.jpg

but you dont see many on a starlet.id rather the glanza front though,thats why i changed mine.plus the fact im droppin in a tyrbo lump.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank god, because it looks bloody hideous!

i've got a pic of my mate's clio, from 3 years ago, which is bad boy'd.....

hence why its past it, and in my opinion revolting, but as said, its all personal opinions/.

well im hoping to sell the car this month so i would need to scout for a new one sharpish and i havent seen any

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Johnny C has one for sale on here. ah wish i knew you were selling it. Good steel Phil!!!

One nil to you!!!! :D