Right all u NI members I need a final number on how many cars are DEFINATELY goin to go to JAE because I have to see about gettin us on the Fleetwood Freight boat. The reason i need a final number is because as far as im aware this boat route only takes a very very very limited number of cars and im gonna have to see if i can blag us on. If not, we need a new route, either Larne/Cairnryan and hook up with Geo, or Dublin/Liverpool and hook up with Toymota.

I need this final list within the next few days please. Copy and edit with each car as a seperate number please guys. Cheers.

1. Nanglebadger (Phil) EP91 Starlet

Phil.

Just booked a first week of the twelveth trip to Amsterdam wohoo. Price for me and one other car dude. When you get even a rough price i can tell you definatley or not. did that make sense?

Right...Stenaline from Larne to Fleetwood RETURN!!

Larne - Fleetwood thursday 20/7/06 depart 21.59

arrive 07.00

Fleetwood - Larne Monday 24/7/06 depart 03.00

arrive 11.00

2berth cabin (£40 eachway)

2 adults

1 Car

Total based on the above and if it was booked NOW (i.e. early)...brace urselfs.........£374.00

Phil.

wait a sec that 374 is for everyone,

breakin it down how much is it per car?

80nicker right?

within the next week im goin to open up a dedicated forum about jae, hopefully we can muster up a total of 40 cars for the stand :p

whats that all about !!!?

my folks get a ferry over to larn frequently and i dont ever remember it costing that much,

ill send my old dutch a text right now and see what she says

the must be a cheeper alternative

so breakin it down right now its gona be 190 a head right?

Provided theres 2 people per car yeah, thats just the way i priced it because my bro will be comin with me. I thinks its cause its the overnight fleetwood runs dude thats makin it so expensive, but to go to Cairnryan to meet up wit u down the rd somewhere is still about £263, plus u'd be talkin more ptrol for that run and the last boat back on the sunday is about 8.20pm which would mean leavin JAE WAY to freakin early and missin those people only comin on the sunday, i.e. Shelly, which would SUCK!!!!!

Phil.

well definatly get somethin worked out bro

im planin on leavin around one on the sunday anyways if thats any consilation bro,

i need to have a spraff with you on msn or even over the phone matey :p

Yeah dude we do, im on O2 and get 500free mins to other O2 users after 7pm...if your on O2??

I know the price is rather steep, but by the time u add on the xtra petrol that would be needed to go from and back to cairnryan it would probably be more expensive. I wouldnt min leavin early on the sunday if i really had to but it'd be piss to miss a few folk that only gonna be there on the sunday like shelly which is why the 3am night crossin from Fleetwood on the monday mornin would be great cause it would mean we wouldnt have to leave til the evenin time.

Phil.

cool bro i have free minuites, ill try and make time to spraff to you tonight on msn,

the stand is getting packed up on the sunday for one anyways so same as last year for people to turn up at ten so we get a few decent hours to put a few more shrimps on the barby!!!

Right NI guys just so u's are aware, im bookin my reservation for those times i posted above tomorrow. I know its expensive and that this may play a determining roll in whether or not some people go or not, but if you are goin and u wana convoy those times above will be wot im on. Im bookin it now before it gets any more expensive or i loose the overnight runs.

Let me knoww sure.

Phil.