motorway.......

me and a friend went up to braford today got into the 3rd lane n i thought i`d open her up abit (85-90 ish) as i only drive her around locally. did about 1mile then i had some black vw passat up my ass (really really close) flashing lights laughing etc so i let them pass only to find two idiots who looked about 22-25ish laughing n pointing etc...wtf?? then on the way back was doing about roughly the same thing and let a hilux driver past (atleast 30) and he swerved infront of me into my lane and back into his as a joke.......whats going on in this world?? what would have been the possible outcomes if something went wrong? in both cases the drivers were over 22 and drivers under the age of 20 get stick for being careless.......rant over :rolleyes:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradford... speaks for itself I think

i dont mean to be racist or anything of the sort but both drivers were english....also bradford isn`t that bad as with any place u gt some top people and then the idiots :rolleyes:

And what (fuck sake, you can't say anything these days without someone crying about being racist) "nationality" are you?

If you're... erm... not english, then I'd guess they possibly could have been doing it because they are racist?

On the other hand if you're english, those people are just full on twats.

And what (fuck sake, you can't say anything these days without someone crying about being racist) "nationality" are you?

i was covering my back (just did not want to come across as offensive etc).....i am a british muslim. well tbh i dont knw what the motive was...car looks ok bit dirty needs lowering, rolla mani, induction to get it to the 100bhp (well almost) and has speedlines on it..... :rolleyes:

I was going to start a topic about exactly the same thing. I drove on the motorway just before i went away as i had to go to Newport to get my passport. There were a stupid amount of dicks on the motorway and some of them are going to cause accidents.

Bourkey

nah, useless! I phoned up the person today to ask what's going on, got to phone back tommorow about it, they haven't even sent it off yet

shurley u can sort me one out too pretty pweeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

it depends on if your were in the fast lane and not overtaking anyone, if you were just sat there with nobody else around then IMO you were in the wrong, i would have just undertaken you and given you the finger if it was me, if im honest.

it depends on if your were in the fast lane and not overtaking anyone, if you were just sat there with nobody else around then IMO you were in the wrong, i would have just undertaken you and given you the finger if it was me, if im honest.

i was in the 3rd lane doing 95 at one point.....avregin about 85 so who was in the wrong? there was plenty of cars in the other lanes.

Yeah but in my opinion lane choice is to do with other road users, not to do with how fast your going, so if you were on your own on the road then you were in the wrong, if they were just driving up your arse then they were in the wrong. Just my opinion tho.

were you just passing through the motorway or did you drive thru town also?

im going bradford uni so me n a friend just went for a mooch from manchester.....got some food aswell