Tonight... "saturday"

Well i was thinking maybe geo could put a section up as a "Tonight" section

and every day a new threads made... with the title of what day it is obviously.. like "Saturday"

then we all could pretty much see what every ones upto... be it working , drinking , stripping the head off your efte , or goin to the docs...

for the general banter to see what every ones doin!!!

what you all think??

Tonight ill be taken a nice cruise i think, pickin up a chick and just chillin haven a banter a soo on B)

what u all doin?

If he doesn`t know he doesn`t know.....its where muslims around the world fast for 30 days and nights, praying and refraning from swearing etc. as it helps us to think of the less fortunate people around us and we grow closer to Allah (our god as it were) asking for forgivness for the bad deeds commited by us during the past year and so on and so forth. this "event" happens every year during sept-ish. we wake up in the morning round 4ish before sunrise eat then close the fast (before sunrise) and we dont eat or drink during the whole day (not even water) and open our fast around 6-7-8 ish (sunset) what ever the calendar says. after the 30days celebrating the end of ramadhan with the festival of Eid (lasts around 2-3 days).......please feel free to correct me anyone.

If he doesn`t know he doesn`t know.....its where muslims around the world fast for 30 days and nights, praying and refraning from swearing etc. as it helps us to think of the less fortunate people around us and we grow closer to Allah (our god as it were) asking for forgivness for the bad deeds commited by us during the past year and so on and so forth. this "event" happens every year during sept-ish. we wake up in the morning round 4ish before sunrise eat then close the fast (before sunrise) and we dont eat or drink during the whole day (not even water) and open our fast around 6-7-8 ish (sunset) what ever the calendar says. after the 30days celebrating the end of ramadhan with the festival of Eid (lasts around 2-3 days).......please feel free to correct me anyone.

sorry for sounding a bit "racist" or whatever here but just wondering...

as you say you ask for forgiveness for bad deeds, how come terrorists still commit crimes during ramadan and stuff? Islam seems to have many contradictions if u ask me