Built to munch 'Ring 2009

• 1 month later...

ok im afraid im going to have to withdraw from this trip, fishy89 has now left uksc for whatever reason he can only see,

to the extent of ripping his uksc stickers off his car, i dont feel right going now :p

ok im afraid im going to have to withdraw from this trip, fishy89 has now left uksc for whatever reason he can only see,

to the extent of ripping his uksc stickers off his car, i dont feel right going now :p

pm'd..

and in no way are you pulling out! youl be there and to make sure il be chasing you all the way to the ring lol!

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
OUCH!

Altho thats the 1st map of the UK i've seen at that scale that actually has Kingston Upon Hull on it LOL! Thats where I work (I live about 10 miles east of it!)

Hahaha, as the first map i came across too!

Aye it sometimes sucks alot of balls living up here. Nearest track to me is knockhill and thats still a good 3hour trip just to get there.

Id be quite interested in the ring trip though if anyone could tell me when id have to confirm if i was definately in? Trip to new zealand could see me skint for a bit paying my mum back for tickets and shit ;)

Aye it sometimes sucks alot of balls living up here. Nearest track to me is knockhill and thats still a good 3hour trip just to get there.

three hours!! you must drive like you driving mis daisy, i get up to the don once evey few months, from the borders to you takes me three hours,

coming up this wknd infact for a night at the tunnels to see sir dave if your into it

sorry to go offtopic

three hours!! you must drive like you driving mis daisy, i get up to the don once evey few months, from the borders to you takes me three hours,

coming up this wknd infact for a night at the tunnels to see sir dave if your into it

sorry to go offtopic

No wonder, i seen the vid of you out on track ;)

Im at least 30/40 to get out the other side of town though, depending on traffic and what not. Dont get me wrong, I've done it a hell of a lot quicker but prefer to just cruise it.

Yeh, sorry goin off topic but if anyone could confirm deadlines I would be grateful!

• 1 month later...
This sounds VERY VERY cool!

Would love to join/meet you guys and have a go around on the ring, but not with a N/A..

In March i should know more, got a project starting up at the moment... :p

hm... tempting :lol:

Kevin, how about whe going to Hoek v Holland to pick those guys up, and drive with them to the ring? :p