HHEEYAAARRR :p

Lovemiester diggs any starlet chicks... best one is them old grannies :( they sure know how to cruise ha!

lol welcomes!

Welcome wifey I found the old granny bit quite funny :lol: lol

Come on tell everyone how old you are on Saturday....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank u hubby - I'm 29 on Saturday but still feel 18 :p

@ Sparky - I'll take 23! I can pass for 23 right???!

@ Glanza Al - I've just about recovered from JAE - was so worth it :lol:

@ Liam - yeah we never said hello properly but was glad we could convoy with you - think we meet previously at MFN.

LnH

xx StarboZo xx

Thanks for welcome guys and gals - I will be at JAE 2009 without a doubt and hopefully the TC tattoo will be firmly in place on my ass by then (I'll try to get my ass in shape by then too lol) PS: I think I should win the hoodie - I own the TC kid!!! :lol:

@ Galliano - I'm hoping for a GT or I could be persuaded towards the Glanza with the right look - we're hopefully heading to York this weekend (on my actual birthday) to look at white Starlet. I prefer the quadlight to so if all goes well what an awesome birthday pressie (altho the GT we currently have is actually logged in my name so technically I'm already a Starlet babe :( )

Ecks, Si and Rick - thanks for the welcomes (esp the yummy mummy bit - I was starting to feel slighty too old around all you young ones at JAE!) It was great meeting you all.

PS: Rick the hotpants are already packed and waiting the next meet :p LOL

So glad I decided to join the UKSC family - your all ace!

LnH

xx StarboZo xx

Hello Zoe, just thought I would say hi welcome to UKSC hope u get your starlet soon - Happy birthday 4 the weekend - Have a good trip to Yorrk love that place hav fun - hope u get your car on your birthday - Noticed u hav a little boy I have two girls myself but I am a little bit older than u its my birthday today hope that makes u feel better that u r not the oldest 1 lol - sometimes I wonder why I am on sites like this but everyone is really nice & its useful to know if u need help, been car mad for years ITS GEREAT FUN !!!

I will hav to see about JAE 2009 not done this show so I want to try - If u fancy a chat u know where I am

Take care

Mel X

Aww that wasnt a bad guess then lol had to be careful didnt want to offend you :):p

Don't worry - u wouldn't offend me - I'm a big girl I could handle it! LOL I will never act my age so it's easy to make the mistake - only when u get up close do u notice the wrinkles :p

@ Ryno - Thanks for the welcome hun

xx StarboZo xx