Hey hunnie(s)

Thought I'd say hi as I am hoping to join the Starlet world one day (well as soon as I've sold my VR6 anyway) plus I thought it was time that 1 of the mrs' signed up.

Some of you met me down at JAE this year - I would be under the name of Starbogt's wife - or the stressed out mother of cool kid Dom lol :lol:

Was great to meet you all and I hope for many more happy and entertaining meets to come.....

Love n Hugs

xx StarboZo xx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fantastic - loved every second - can't even bring myself to remove my wrist band lol (sad I know!) Can't wait til the next one but I'm hoping for many more in between (Santa Pod etc) Was so happy the sun was shining too :lol:

Hey hunnie(s)

Thought I'd say hi as I am hoping to join the Starlet world one day (well as soon as I've sold my VR6 anyway) plus I thought it was time that 1 of the mrs' signed up.

Some of you met me down at JAE this year - I would be under the name of Starbogt's wife - or the stressed out mother of cool kid Dom lol :lol:

Was great to meet you all and I hope for many more happy and entertaining meets to come.....

Love n Hugs

xx StarboZo xx

hi babe im here already i had so much fun to a Jae i just had to join the site its great loads to look at n read i love it takes a bit to find your way round but easy to uderstand. thanx for the fab weekend x

Thanks Shelley was nice to meet u too (lovin the little puddy cats :p)

@ Lisa B - Amy told me u'd logged on so I thought why not hehe -

@ ste91 - not sure I can pass for a 'babe' anymore - maybe a yummy mummy ;D

and thanks for the welcomes :lol:

LnH

xx StarboZo xx

Thanks for welcome guys and gals - I will be at JAE 2009 without a doubt and hopefully the TC tattoo will be firmly in place on my ass by then (I'll try to get my ass in shape by then too lol) PS: I think I should win the hoodie - I own the TC kid!!! :lol:

@ Galliano - I'm hoping for a GT or I could be persuaded towards the Glanza with the right look - we're hopefully heading to York this weekend (on my actual birthday) to look at white Starlet. I prefer the quadlight to so if all goes well what an awesome birthday pressie (altho the GT we currently have is actually logged in my name so technically I'm already a Starlet babe :p)

Ecks, Si and Rick - thanks for the welcomes (esp the yummy mummy bit - I was starting to feel slighty too old around all you young ones at JAE!) It was great meeting you all.

PS: Rick the hotpants are already packed and waiting the next meet :( LOL

So glad I decided to join the UKSC family - your all ace!

LnH

xx StarboZo xx