yeah, it was shockingly poor.

BUY LOADS OF SUBS MATE, AND SOME SHINEY ENGINE PARTS BRUV.

id forgotten what a non jap car show was like. just full of young spotty cunts revving up their saxos/corsas/clios/starlets.

even the drifting was mediocre.

i wont be going back to Trax again.

It turned out a good day for us, I think it all depends on who you go with to be honest...

It may well of turned out to be a chav fest but I didnt even look around the club stands to be honest, as we were right behind the traders anyway... Some good track action.

Shame about the drift cars though :(

we went with the best people, it was still crap. the track action was crap because of the weather (nothing could be done about that), but otherwise everything else was poo. the drifting was of very poor quality, when you're used to watching the japs.

as above, we wont be going again, bit of a shame but there we go.

yeah, it was shockingly poor.

BUY LOADS OF SUBS MATE, AND SOME SHINEY ENGINE PARTS BRUV.

id forgotten what a non jap car show was like. just full of young spotty cunts revving up their saxos/corsas/clios/starlets.

even the drifting was mediocre.

i wont be going back to Trax again.

Pricks :(

i heard from alot of people it was completely shit compared to previous years, and the track was shocking a guy i no managed to stack his 106 into the pit straight wall.

glad i didnt bother waking up n driving up to be moaned at by the missus because she was bored n soakin wet, stayin in bed was much more interesting lol

i went this year and last year and i didnt think it was too bad this year.

but i think its cus i went on the track this year tho

i was really lucky cus i was basicly the last group to go on the track and it was dry