Anyone got a rough idea how much this is going to cost?

I want a piece of pipe made up for air intake... I'm planning on having the filter just behind the front bumper in my N/A.

So I'm going to need a pipe going from the TB to just behind the bumper.

3 inch (76mm) pipe all the way through, I'll already have the reducer things and filter, so it's just the pipe I need.

I suppose an exhaust place would be able to do it for me?

All it would be is a 90 degree bend and then just straight.

And yes before anyone asks, the rad is going to be moved and I've already thought of everything, all I want is a rough idea of how much the bit of pipe's going to cost.

Cant see it being much more than £30 mate

I got a similar pipe to go on mine once I relocate my battery!!!

Also had to remove my screenwash in order to get the cold air feed from the foglight to it

Still not got round to finishing it :(

Before you ask my pipe is off a Seat Leon Cupra

The tb is indeed 55mm but ste will be using a reducer from the sounds of it.

reducer.jpg

It should cost you between £30-£50 depending on where you go, go to a few local places if possible and get some quotes.

Joz

Yes as Joz pointed out I will be using a reducer.

The filter I'm getting comes with a 76-76 joiner to connect the filter to the pipe, and a load of different size 76-XX reducers, one of them is a 76-55 :(

I haven't seen anyone with the setup I'm planning, although it's not exactly amazing, and I'm 99% sure it's been done already.

I had a PVC drain pipe aswell at one point, glad I'm not the only person :D

This is what mine sort of looks like at the moment, has a bigger air filter on now.

enginebay.jpg

Was like £110 but I ordered way too much pipe just to make sure if I messed up :D

Yeah I know about the bits of pipe and that off ebay, but when you add up the cost of all the bits of pipe it comes to a fair bit, so I thought it might be cheaper to just have a one-piece pipe.

Like Rob's is what I had in mind, but not with drainpipe :D

Rich's setup looks easier though, just the reducer, a little bit of straight, and a 45 degree bend, and no need to move the rad.

Rich, what filter is that on there?