Somebody help me find a glanza???

Ok the time has come to find a glanza the thing is im a perfectionist so its got to be perfect my budget is around 5000 and im lookin for either a black or silver one with not too many mods as i want it standard for now....everyones input would be most apreciated and links to sites would be great thank you

Fensport have a very very tidy white one that for sale at 5K check there web site.

Cassius of power imports has a very tidy silver one but it's a little out of your budget at £5750

Best other one i can see on the trader is this one:

http://www.japperformanceuk.co.uk/stock.html

Nice list of mods looks tidy and within your budget.

Simon

if you are prepaired to wait for a boat ride, speak to cas and give him an exact description of what your after,

through his contacts you could find your dream glanza basicaly to order almost,

thats what i would do if i had the money for sure

thanx mate but that site looks dodgy lol ill stick with autotrader

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

firstly, they arent TE37's mate and secondly they arent dodgy i got my car from them and the guy has looked after me really well

well 5k is a good budget are there not any experienced fellas around bristol area that import cars just for livin or for people i'd say taht wud be your best bet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

www.car-imports-direct.com down on Winterstoke road mate, not cheap but the cars are pretty good from what I remember, they've quite a bit of experience with starbos.

www.car-imports-direct.com down on Winterstoke road mate, not cheap but the cars are pretty good from what I remember, they've quite a bit of experience with starbos.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats where mine came from, but i have strong links with them.

I used to work at the SVA centre which all their cars come through, which happens to belong to my cousin, whilst he also owns half of car imports direct too, plus my dad does trimming work for them, alot of their 350z's/V35 skylines/Aristo's have been leathered by my dad, which is sounders.

so ye, i know em quite well. :p