- Laguna Splitter

- JDM Parking pole yO!

To be fitted (sitting in my room) :(

- Emanage Blue..

- Carbon fibre ibrows

by the way heres the um engine bay :)

29012009128.jpg

29012009129.jpg

Not impressed :lol: the mani hairline crack is now blowing... lucky im on top of things.. im off to meercat to get it welded TONIGHT! these guys are ube pro.

aint too bad soons thats sorted... im off another drive down to meet a guy at muirkirk.. renound for doin UBE EMANAGE FITTING AND MAPPING OOOOHHHH YEEEEE..fun time :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wow rly this long since update? ok here we go....

didnt think i put up pics of the d2s inside so heres front and back :)

24022009207.jpg

24022009208.jpg

well cals mani that he sent was fucked so i boughts a new one.. fired that on with a toy actuator

04022009149.jpg

Old out...

04022009150.jpg

New in...

05022009160.jpg

Well found out the bitch had a crack only after we done basic mapping heres pics of the mapping and the problem :)

06022009162.jpg

06022009164.jpg

06022009163.jpg

10022009187.jpg

10022009188.jpg

Due to the old mani fucked.. and me over tightning lol

here is whats shes like just now.

15022009199.jpg

24022009206.jpg

new head meant to be here tonight. oh and new stopping goodies...

24022009205.jpg

Decent work, thats the same setup/laptop that paul used to map mine, your heads fine the now, is it blowing from the crack yet?

buy a dremel kit and get that head ported dude. it makes sense with the spare head i could talk you through whats invovled if you dont know??. and if you can afford the penys get a slightly thicker (1.4-1.6)headgasket too.means you can run even more boost. these are two things i would do when i was faced with with the same problem

ive got most of a head kit here gaskets buckets. etc if your needing.

where are you getting the head recond?

and what is she boosting too now ross?

haha mint!

nice update man, looks like your puttin a nice lil monster together there

thanks bro got a fair few things i want this little baby done on!!

Decent work, thats the same setup/laptop that paul used to map mine, your heads fine the now, is it blowing from the crack yet?

buy a dremel kit and get that head ported dude. it makes sense with the spare head i could talk you through whats invovled if you dont know??. and if you can afford the penys get a slightly thicker (1.4-1.6)headgasket too.means you can run even more boost. these are two things i would do when i was faced with with the same problem

ive got most of a head kit here gaskets buckets. etc if your needing.

where are you getting the head recond?

and what is she boosting too now ross?

haha mint!

Yeh dude its currently blowing from it.. so the cars not moving.. when we were mapping it, it was barely heard.. but i think when wee slaughterd the honda del sol sir... think thats when things started to hurt the crack lol.. plus the cold weather ya know!!!.

i was planning to port the new head.. also i was planning on a 1.2mm zep gasket and some cruise valves but i dont know whats going on the now :)

she was only boosting about 14psi and chris rekon'd easy above 180's the sunday we were meant to be at dashfixer.. thats when i heard the blow!!! the fecking morning of it!!

took the car to get tax the other day... i realy shouldnt of but a bug eye subaru sat up ma ass (modded) .. i left him :)

looks good matey! i brought cals Hyrbid, i swear to god if this is dodgy or damaged... he reckons it only done 200 miles max, and his mum done most of the driving. did he tell u it was broken before he sent it?

Jay

i rekon your hybrid will be fine never heard of any badness.

im sure 1.2 is the standard size. if you can, when you know whats happeneing try a bigger size.

lol i find the bugeyed ones the easiest to dismantle, then the old gc8 wrx's after that. im gona need abit more boost on my new hybrid to take out any standard STI'S.

looks like you changed that setup without removing the radiator???? :)

:rolleyes: i know man bad habit just of comfort... i dont see these little babies leaving the car now.. they have found there place !!! yay

now i just need to settle my self into getting the head gasket and a cheeky oil return gasket... fire that on make sure shes all good drive her nice for a good while.

in that mean time get her into the paint shop there waiting on me lol. while shes in there ill get sad and end up shit faced then when shes out i go on the cruise show off the new ride :harhar: