Knowing me, knowing you...

1. DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR STARLET TO BE THE BEST CAR YOU HAVE OWNED? Yes, definatly.

2. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR CHILD IF IT WAS A BOY? Jayden

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? Yes, 1 sister of 18yrs and 1 brother of 15yrs

4. LAST TEST YOU TOOK NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT WAS? IQ test on Facebook, I am actually quite brainy!

5. DO YOU THINK IM SEXY? I don't know what you look like....

6. DO YOU PURCHASE ANY JAP MAGS IF SO WHAT? Not me personally, but I read Banzai and Jap Perfomance

7. IS THE "CREDIT CRUNCH" BOTHERING WHERE YOU ARE? Not really, 2 people left our office and the boss's decided not to take anyone else on at the moment but it hasnt really effected us as such

8. WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW? 10:01 but prob 10:02 once I submit

9. WHAT DOES YOUR PARENTS DO FOR JOBS? My mums a student nurse, and my dad's a fencer/builder/handy man

10. HOW LONG HAVE YOU OWNER YOUR STARLET? I think you mean owned...and its been 2 yrs in January.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR STARLET TO BE THE BEST CAR YOU HAVE OWNED? I Have Only Owned This But Yeah, Can't Wait To Get A Glanza because Of It

2. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR CHILD IF IT WAS A BOY? Probably Chet in memory of my uncle (He was in the US Marine Corps and fought in Vietnam donkeys ago but sadly died of a heart attack about 3 years ago after he divorced my alcoholic nutcase of an auntie and i never got a chance to speak to him before it happened)

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 Brother 22 Years Old

4. LAST TEST YOU TOOK NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT WAS? Electrical Install Phase Test just last week (Got The 2nd Best Mark ;))

5. DO YOU THINK IM SEXY? Is this supposed to mean do I think im sexy? if so...yes :D

6. DO YOU PURCHASE ANY JAP MAGS IF SO WHAT? No but i keep looking in newsagents and they got ones of no relevance!

7. IS THE "CREDIT CRUNCH" BOTHERING WHERE YOU ARE? Nope, I got employed in July and a trainee was employed a few weeks before, we got LOTS of work to do, 320 rooms of a hotel are having fan units wired to a big ass panel so we'll be there til next year :)

8. WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW? 20:42

9. WHAT DOES YOUR PARENTS DO FOR JOBS? Mum is Box Office Manager for Bradford Theatres and my Dad is a Service Engineer/Site Foreman for Heating & Ventilation full refurb at Bradford Royal Infirmary for the company he works for (when u see BRI on the news on about cutting down reported MRSA, its because my dad has been sorting it all out with new hygiene stuff :D )

10. HOW LONG HAVE YOU OWNED YOUR STARLET? since 17th August

1. DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR STARLET TO BE THE BEST CAR YOU HAVE OWNED? not owned one

2. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR CHILD IF IT WAS A BOY? adam or lewis

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 older sister

4. LAST TEST YOU TOOK NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT WAS? me gcses

5. DO YOU THINK IM SEXY? dont know what u look like

6. DO YOU PURCHASE ANY JAP MAGS IF SO WHAT? nope

7. IS THE "CREDIT CRUNCH" BOTHERING WHERE YOU ARE? dont know

8. WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW? 10.31pm

9. WHAT DOES YOUR PARENTS DO FOR JOBS? mum works in lettings n dunno what my dad does

10. HOW LONG HAVE YOU OWNER YOUR STARLET? havent owned one yet lol

1. DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR STARLET TO BE THE BEST CAR YOU HAVE OWNED? yeh definately

2. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR CHILD IF IT WAS A BOY? ollie.....havent really thought bout it.

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS?1 bro(16) 1 sis (22)

4. LAST TEST YOU TOOK NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT WAS? RAF tests

5. DO YOU THINK IM SEXY? no doubt :)

6. DO YOU PURCHASE ANY JAP MAGS IF SO WHAT? jap performance

7. IS THE "CREDIT CRUNCH" BOTHERING WHERE YOU ARE? no im quite lucky atm

8. WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW? 3:30 in the morning

9. WHAT DOES YOUR PARENTS DO FOR JOBS? mom does loans.....step dad makes furniture

10. HOW LONG HAVE YOU OWNER YOUR STARLET? since january this year

Thats Not My Name, Thats Not My Name!

Sorry, that song is too infectious :)

I hate that frikken song, then you have the stupid 'Stacey's mom has got it goin on'. Then there's also a Nelly song 'Wadasyname' that has it in!

you talkin bout josie's man? thats your bro?

or am i on the wrong level?

lol Ross you don't have a clue mate ;)

uttley10 is my mates bro

he's talkin about my mates girl but don't worry I aint interested :) lol

lol Ross you don't have a clue mate ;)

uttley10 is my mates bro

he's talkin about my mates girl but don't worry I aint interested :) lol

yeah... i'm "working" so don't have time to investigate the source...

i say working but.... im really sitting here thinking there is a solid front mount at the post office for me and im itchin to fit it

1. How old are you? 23

2. What is your favourite type of music? hiphop

3. Do you have a particular hobby (apart from cars)? If so what is it? can you count watchin f1 as a hobby lol

4. What do you work as? duty manager at a sports centre

5. If you could do any job, what would it be? f1 driver

6. Whats your favourite film of all time? hummm very hard ermmm ace ventura or step brothers

7. Favourite actor & actress? will ferrell

8. Would you sleep with the same sex for £1 million? hell yeah i would make them my bitch lol

9. If you had £20,000 to spend on a car, what would you buy? a skyline r34

10. Do you like cheese? yup

1. DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR STARLET TO BE THE BEST CAR YOU HAVE OWNED? yeah my glanza is awsum lol

2. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR CHILD IF IT WAS A BOY? tommy so he could tell the kids at school he was named after a gun lol

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? yeah 1 brother and 1 sister

4. LAST TEST YOU TOOK NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO IT WAS? first aid test about a year ago

5. DO YOU THINK IM SEXY? as sexy as my left big toe

6. DO YOU PURCHASE ANY JAP MAGS IF SO WHAT? banzai

7. IS THE "CREDIT CRUNCH" BOTHERING WHERE YOU ARE? think it affects everyone in one way or anouther

8. WHAT TIME IS IT RIGHT NOW? 16.58

9. WHAT DOES YOUR PARENTS DO FOR JOBS? dad is a manger in a cancer institute, mum works with people who have mental problems (the crazy ones who eat people ect ect)

10. HOW LONG HAVE YOU OWNED YOUR STARLET? about a year and a half

You sick sick boy! Na my mum is quite hot for a mum! :(

A Yummy Mummy! Gerrin' :p

I'm pretty sure this thread has turned into an "everything you need to know about Stacey/Speedfreak" thread :D