Knowing me, knowing you...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving some of these answers.

Crank 2 sounds a bit shite really, but as long as Jason Statham is in it then who the fuk cares!!

I need to think of more questions for people now! More interesting ones...

Oh and when I said sleep with, I mean touching naughty bits!! If you need a step by step instruction I can get one for u if you still don't understand!

^ dam this biatch knows what its al about if the big man is in it and his wee baldy head is swingin about while beating the shit out a minimum of 4 guys

then we are down for what ever the feck he does!

i still stand by my answer that million bucks can stitch the poor fella up :lol:

^ dam this biatch knows what its al about if the big man is in it and his wee baldy head is swingin about while beating the shit out a minimum of 4 guys

then we are down for what ever the feck he does!

i still stand by my answer that million bucks can stitch the poor fella up :lol:

Damn right!

What do you mean by a million bucks can stitch the poor fella up? Eww....if it means what I think it means then I feel sorry for the fella! :)

^ dude you sound like a vag fag :D

i want toast n beans :D

My mate in uni was beside me looking at white Audi S3's :lol::D

Also I noticed I put my favourite car of all time instead of film :):D

Fave film is a hard one, the new rambo is one of them

lol.. this thread has strayed very far.. these teachings are going to give the younger members among us the wrong ideas lol.. and agreed with this.. girl on girl is defo one of those things that can turn guys on.. so which two girls on here will volunteer for a video teaching lesson for us boys to learn? :)