Knowing me, knowing you...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm ok...

1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your time?

2. Who is the most important to you, partner or bestfriend?

3. Whats the most embaressing thing you have ever done?

4. What is your favourite colour?

5. If someone gave you a Skoda, what would you do with it?

6. What is your clothes style? Emo/Chav/Skaterboy/Goth/Prettyboy?

7. Apart from your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever brought yourself?

8. Is life a game that we play?

9. Favourite cartoon character?

10. Do you prefer marshmellows toasted or not?

Hmmmm ok...

1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your time? too much to write here :p

2. Who is the most important to you, partner or bestfriend? gonna have to be friend as I don't have a g/f

3. Whats the most embaressing thing you have ever done? can't think :/

4. What is your favourite colour? red

5. If someone gave you a Skoda, what would you do with it? take the petrol out of the fuel tank

6. What is your clothes style? Emo/Chav/Skaterboy/Goth/Prettyboy? I'm a rollerblader so a bit baggy but nothing unusual

7. Apart from your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever brought yourself? rollerblades 2 years ago £200+

8. Is life a game that we play? of course

9. Favourite cartoon character? any from the 90's, 90's tv was good, these days its shit

10. Do you prefer marshmellows toasted or not? don't like them at all

1. How old are you? 20

2. What is your favourite type of music? Anything really

3. Do you have a particular hobby (apart from cars)? If so what is it? Er no, beer? :p

4. What do you work as? IT Technician in a school... borings :p

5. If you could do any job, what would it be? Vilage Idiot...

6. Whats your favourite film of all time? Rise of the Footsoldier

7. Favourite actor & actress? Can't decide

8. Would you sleep with the same sex for £1 million? for £1 :p

9. If you had £20,000 to spend on a car, what would you buy? Metro

10. Do you like cheese? Mmmmm Cheese

1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your time? Would rather not think about it lol

2. Who is the most important to you, partner or bestfriend?Best friend because i don't have a partner.

3. Whats the most embaressing thing you have ever done? Long story.

4. What is your favourite colour? not sure.

5. If someone gave you a Skoda, what would you do with it? depends what one it is.

6. What is your clothes style? Emo/Chav/Skaterboy/Goth/Prettyboy? None, i have my own individual style.

7. Apart from your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever brought yourself? I think you mean 'bought'?. lol That would be my telly.

8. Is life a game that we play? You think too much lol.

9. Favourite cartoon character? superted or turtles.

10. Do you prefer marshmellows toasted or not? prefer to have them over nothing? I think they taste ok.

1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your time? - tell my family i love them, beat the living shit out those i hate, shoot someone , steal a car.. fly a fighter jet then use a ecjtor seat on it!!! umm what ever else..

2. Who is the most important to you, partner or bestfriend? both are key parts of my life

3. Whats the most embaressing thing you have ever done? dont find anything embaressing rly

4. What is your favourite colour? ORANGE ACTUALY!!

5. If someone gave you a Skoda, what would you do with it? leave it and push a vauxhall

6. What is your clothes style? Emo/Chav/Skaterboy/Goth/Prettyboy? - pretty boy

7. Apart from your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever brought yourself? um a holiday,bergause mera peak jacket,

8. Is life a game that we play? - could be if it is im the shit! i pwnz in a glanza woopwoop.. also if it is where the fuck are all the cheats :p

9. Favourite cartoon character? - Jonny Bravo

johny_bravo.jpg

10. Do you prefer marshmellows toasted or not? i like what evers on you :p

1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your time? HMMM....SEX/EAT/DRIVE & CRASH/KILL PEOPLE I HATE/ROB A BANK AND GIVE TO THE POOR

2. Who is the most important to you, partner or bestfriend? PARTNER - DON'T HAVE A BEST FRIEND

3. Whats the most embaressing thing you have ever done? AT A SCHOOL PLAY WHEN I WAS IN 1ST SCHOOL, MY SKIRT FELL DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLAY IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF PARENTS, AND KIDS. WAS PRETTY FUNNY THOUGH!!

4. What is your favourite colour? BLACK

5. If someone gave you a Skoda, what would you do with it? JOY RIDE IT, CRASH IT, BURN IT OUT

6. What is your clothes style? Emo/Chav/Skaterboy/Goth/Prettyboy? I GOT MY OWN STYLE. LOVE FASHION THOUGH.

7. Apart from your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever brought yourself? HMMM....PHONE

8. Is life a game that we play? YES, AS FOR THE CHEATS....THERE'S PLENTY AROUND

9. Favourite cartoon character? HOMER SIMPSON

10. Do you prefer marshmellows toasted or not? NOT TOASTED

"I got my own style" for those who put this no doubt wear jeans and have kswiss shoes..

lmao

there are so many people doing this "own style" thing that eventually they're all going to be doing the same one anyway

Actually I don't like Kswiss!!

I normally wear, skinny jeans with a jumper and jacket and high heels or knee length boots. Or denim skirt and knee highs. Or boyfriend jeans and jumper and DC's. I have loads of different styles that I dress up in so it's hard to pinpoint one!

I never touch Kswiss, as for commenting on someone's own style, if they try to create there own style, then they certainly have there own style. Its painfully obvious actually! For example if i was a skater, i wouldnt dress like them almost certainly.

1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your time? FIND A GIRL :D

2. Who is the most important to you, partner or bestfriend? FRIENDS OVER SLAGS ALL DAY LONG :p

3. Whats the most embaressing thing you have ever done? GOT STRIPPED ON MY 18TH :p

4. What is your favourite colour? WHITE OR BLUE

5. If someone gave you a Skoda, what would you do with it? SELL IT

6. What is your clothes style? Emo/Chav/Skaterboy/Goth/Prettyboy? CHOCCO BOY :D

7. Apart from your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever brought yourself? MY MOTOCROSS BIKE, MISS IT :D

8. Is life a game that we play? EVERYTHINGS A GAME

9. Favourite cartoon character? HHMMM BART SIMPSON

10. Do you prefer marshmellows toasted or not? TOASTED

1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do with your time? Nail every hot girl i know, twice, three times maybe

2. Who is the most important to you, partner or bestfriend? best friend, although, i havent really got one atm, accept a girl i really, really like :p

3. Whats the most embaressing thing you have ever done? Passenger Road Rage in my mates mums car :p

4. What is your favourite colour? Black (on a car anywhos)

5. If someone gave you a Skoda, what would you do with it? Perform the Top Gear indestructable Toyota Hilux film, with my friends, and see how long it takes to kill a skoda, by ragging the nuts off it, thumping things at mid-pace...

6. What is your clothes style? Emo/Chav/Skaterboy/Goth/Prettyboy? Prettyboy

7. Apart from your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever brought yourself? laptop

8. Is life a game that we play? yeah it is, and it is a freakin annoying game, nothing works right!

9. Favourite cartoon character? Stewie Griffin - Family Guy

10. Do you prefer marshmellows toasted or not? neither, never liked marshmellows for some reason