Cheers Ross, i will need to check that out later.

Can you do us a favour and find where i can purchase the 5zigen system? Been searching for ages but cant seem to find anything! grrr.

Cheers for offering your system, but i will just go straight ahead and order my new system, then i can get that fitted straight away!

Got a wee update on the lights. They are on! well, apart from the fogs, which look alot more difficult!

Anyway, what a bloody difference between my old crappy ones and the brand new ones, totally brightens up the front end. And wasnt actually that difficult.

The difference between the two, spot the difference :(

lights1-2.jpg

Clear Lovely new lights along with clear indicator lenses

lights2-2.jpg

The difference again

lights3-2.jpg

A little closer.

lights4.jpg

Totally chuffed with the new lights.

Tomorrow im fitting:

The fogs, i hope, looks alot harder.

My New Carabeus

HIDS

getting the wheel alignment done tomorrow aswell, steering gets a bit shaky over 60. Got the Blitz nurspec coming at the end of next week (thursday hopefully), which will be fitted next week, friday.

Thanks mate, how the hell do you keep them clean? I clean them one week then next day they are dirty again.

Anways, another update:

Booked in for respray for front bumper,back bumper and wing mirrors. Some light scratches on them, could do with a touch up!

Hi silents are really quiet, its ok if you like a quiet exhaust. I had the middle box cut out of mine due to it being smashed in, worked out for the best though made a miles better noise after and now with the decat in its mega loud. Either way I thing they suit the Glanza's better than any other exhaust. You will enjoy it im sure. Nice car by the way.

• 4 months later...

Ave not been around on here in a while, but starting to come back into the glanza scene now, and my main major update is this:

Treating the car to a full respray to return her bodywork back to original condition! No particular reason why, there were a few dings and scratches, and chips throughout, so had to be done i think!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

More pics to follow, cant wait to see the finished article!

She will be gleamingly white!