The new car until my job sorts itself out

Well my plans for a supra tt have been put on hold due to me being put back on a 3 day week at work, i was looking for something rare decent on fuel and fun and i can say this ticks all the boxes. It is a 1999 fiat barchetta 22k from new with full service history and every mot since import. I am chuffed to bits with it and it is very good on petrol as well, 100 miles and it has only just dropped to 3/4 of a tank! and it only costs £35 to fill the tank, no more v power :( plus i dont feel the need to thrash the tits off it everywhere i go. I got the car on monday and 4 hrs into ownership i managed to rip the rear screen :sad: so i had to order a new one from america. Looks like it will be summer next year when i am back in a jap car.

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

• 1 month later...
I can't see this relationship lasting long going from one of the most reliable car manufacturers in the world to one of the least reliable :lol:

You are right i have put the car up for sale lol, nothing to do with the car because i really love it but i have started my new job and am on a lot more money so i am coming back to the land of jap :lol:

Cheers fellas unfortunatly i wont be getting a supra just yet, with me getting my new job and being on a lot more money i am loking at moving out of home in the next few months, and to get the supra in the back yard will require me to pull down the old back wall/garage door and fit at least a 7.5-8.5ft garage door as well as widening the car port which will cost a lot of money. So the supra is still on hold for now but i am thinking of either another gt or a gt4. Thanks for the link :lol:

• 3 weeks later...