• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. 200sx Starlet Jay

2. MikeGlanzaV

3. Garage EP (sam)

4. Andybill + 1 or 2 mates with glanzas

We will be coming from derby and not sure what time i can finish work so may have to meet you at mfn about 4 or 5 if thats ok ?

yeah no problems mate, cum down asap tho to get a good spot!

I hope your meet goes well lads! I will be around these parts tomorrow....well actually a wee place called Melton Mowbray!! Not too far though!

Melton ay??? Going over to Tractive or is it nothing to do with cars???

Come on!!!!.... Slag this meet around guys... lets flood the car park with little jdm pieces of joy!!!!

If your gonna be at MFN Early ill be there, if i can get a lift of course.

Liam - If you live on the way from Nottingham to MFN we could always come by your house and get you? Not sure how your folks would feel about several Starlets tuning up at once but you can get in my car if you want?

ok now im definatly coming, my mates also coming in his mk1 gt plus il try and get more people!just wondering is this car meet usually big cuz it would be good to get a phat line of starlets!

1. 200sx Starlet Jay

2. MikeGlanzaV

3. Garage EP (sam)

5. Dean-JDM-ep*1 plus a mk1 gt posibly more.

ok now im definatly coming, my mates also coming in his mk1 gt plus il try and get more people!just wondering is this car meet usually big cuz it would be good to get a phat line of starlets!

1. 200sx Starlet Jay

2. MikeGlanzaV

3. Garage EP (sam)

5. Dean-JDM-ep*1 plus a mk1 gt posibly more.

yeah mate should be. was last year!

Liam - If you live on the way from Nottingham to MFN we could always come by your house and get you? Not sure how your folks would feel about several Starlets tuning up at once but you can get in my car if you want?

I live about five minutes off Junction 26 mate, so i live the oppsite way from MFN!!! I will let you know though mate, because im really not sure if my mate is going or not.

Cheers for the offer though matey, and i'll definalty let you no as soon no what it is going off.