hi all,

will sort a place if there enough interest before weather turns gay. last one was at MFN in there car park, how about another one?? let me know if your up for it, put ure name down. enough interest and i will get one rolling befor the weather turns proper ghey for the rest of the year

PEACE OUT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in homeys :-

1. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. String (possible)

3. Lee_ EP82

4. DavidAshton

5. rob_bower

6. MikeGlanzaV

Can probably get Sam in his GT and Mike in his Glanza to come also (if its on the road in time). Sure Keirz and Liam would be game too!

Mike

As long as i have passed my test by then i will definalty be up for it. I wouldn't do it at MFN again though as i dont think that people enjoyed it there last time, its just a bit dead!! We need somewhere with decent scenery for taking pics and somewhere with a pub or something so that there is a bit more to do rather than just stand about!!

Count me in though mate, just not for defiante.

rite sounds like we gettin somewhere now, all of you who have said you have people who may come, see who defo will. as for those depending on the date for an answer, wud be in the next 2-3weeks time looking for it fairly soon before weather is well and truely gay.

Locations... well agreed with MFN it was well quiet there last time. there is a great pub near me, on the river front, has loads of parking and is normaly busy as fuck on weekends with some decent motors and bikes. so cud get some decent pics of them all here. pubs good quality as well. i wud be more than happy to arange a convoy as well to bring ya down here. im up for a bit of a drive with a bunch of starlets anyway!! let me know.. or post other ideas!

and if we did it at on a sunday if any of you are up for MFN after, we could convoy down. last one this year is in october 26th, thats the one with all the mags and slags. and for all u daring folk, wud probs go to J27 after as well for some cheeky action! but thats just if anyone is up for it after! sound

1. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. String (possible)

3. Lee_ EP82

4. DavidAshton + 2 (CRAIG-SR and my mate who has my old Starlet)

5. rob_bower

6. MikeGlanzaV

7. Raywong

8. Sam in his GT

Mate - Ive added Sam on as he is a deffo. Was talking to Liam and Keirz and tho MFN was quiet it was a decent location in terms of not getting in anyone elses way. Is there an option of doing it there again on the 26th Oct before the last MFN so we are in prime position when everyone else turns up?? Or d'ya reckon MFN would say no to that because of the big event?

Im up for convoying over there from whereever we do it tho. Would be cool to find a big urban location for some good photo opportunities really.

Mike

Yeah that would be quite cool actually. Really am gutted though as my car will not be able to attend unless we wait until next month, but then the weather will be well and truly rubbish.

Will Add my name to the list anyway, as i will definalty attend if Keirz comes.

1. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. String (possible)

3. Lee_ EP82

5. rob_bower

6. MikeGlanzaV

7. Raywong

8. Sam in his GT

9. Liam_D as Keirz's passenger though probably.

Alright everyone.

I'll be well up for this. Just thought i'd post up myself instead of MikeGlanzaV doing all the posting for me.

1. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. String (possible)

3. Lee_ EP82

5. rob_bower

6. MikeGlanzaV

7. Raywong

8.*** Sam (GARAGE EP)***

Should be good, Any more of an update on location?

Alright everyone.

I'll be well up for this. Just thought i'd post up myself instead of MikeGlanzaV doing all the posting for me.

1. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. String (possible)

3. Lee_ EP82

5. rob_bower

6. MikeGlanzaV

7. Raywong

8.*** Sam (GARAGE EP)***

Should be good, Any more of an update on location?

alrite sam, will be good to meet u finaly, mikes told me all about you! im sure hes told you how much of a clart i am!

see ya there marra