Work depending count me in :lol:

1. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. String (possible)

3. Lee_ EP82

4. DavidAshton

5. rob_bower

I'll come if I can cadge a lift from Rob Bower :)

1. 200sx-Starlet-Jay

2. String (possible)

3. Lee_ EP82

4. DavidAshton + 2 (CRAIG-SR and my mate who has my old Starlet)

5. rob_bower + Starlet Nath

6. MikeGlanzaV

7. Raywong

8.*** Sam (GARAGE EP)***

9. Liam_D as Keirz's passenger though probably.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckin! sorry peeps been busy as a clart in a garden sale. i asked at the bar on sunday, but the person i called was not available, please try again later was all i got. rang the number on the site and got an answer machine, and have had no email back from the site. SOOOOO... not having a meet canot be an option here people, but if all else falls through with mfn, whats the crack? do we re-schedule, or do we re-position the troops? i will keep tryin mfn and as soon as i no sumfing i will let you boys know

make a choice bled'z

Anyone know any where we can meet up Sunday afternoon prior to MFN but not too far from it so we can maybe convoy over there later?

Liam what about those Industrial estates Keirz uses for his photos? I know theres not much there but could be some opportunities for some urban scenic shots as it goes dark? Or would we get thrown out!!

Hooters in Notts, Then it's only a what??? 15/20 min convoy to MFN for about 5.45pm??? Afternoon breasts/piccies by the river?????

It's a definate maybe in my book.....

Industrial is also good! Maybe some abadoned warehouses (anything being knocked down) with the chance of catching the bad aids if you breathe too near a brick or something???

I live 4 mins from Junction 21 so my knowledge isn't too great for this area.

yeah lol all the usual "SOLJAZ" will be there in there Nike armour, but some nice slagz as well.. well there was last time. as for hooters, there isnt the biggest amount of space to park up, being as quite a few are on about going now, so i duno if that would be a wise idea!

as for alternatives, i really cant think of anywhere that wont end up in us getting chucked out or turned away from. so still open for ideas!

Rite, mfn wont answer the fone and realy starting to piss me off been tryin all day... im gunna bomb them with calls later cuz its bike nite so sumone has to be around! but tbh i think as it has now draged on for so long, the chances are getting slimer and slimer. ive been on at them for over a week now, so much for a quick response! alternatives are just normal retail car parks.. but i think most of u will agree, this should only be a very last alternative! other places are J27, Unicorn Inn ( my neck of the woods, with river ect.. ) showcase/megabowl, and thats all i can think of realy.

so we may have to have the meet sumwhere else later on in day, say at like 2 ish then we can convoy to MFN (those who want to) to arive at around 6ish to get all the cars together.

so lets make a decision, as a back up if i cant get mfn sorted in time. whats it gunna be?... i reckon Showcase car park, as u can get refreshments and grub in megabowl and play pool ect, with plenty of room to park.

seriously tho, we need to get this rolling as weekend isnt far away!!

ITS BOOKED!! FUCKIN SOOOUUUND!!!

***** MFN IS A GO PEOPLE! *****

lol rite excitement over, plan of action:

Showcase car park at 3.pm

Convoy over to MFN once everyone has arrived, or at 3.30, which ever is applicable!

Park up in mfn, and snap pics, chat, and get ready for the nite ahead.

- Sexpesting will more than likely be there while we are, setting up for the nite ahead. they like to take pics so may get a few cars in there magazine! mines been in it haha!

Gates for the show open at 6, as does the bar. so other soljaz will be joining from then on. Leave at what ever time you want to headback. Normaly the show is on till 9-10, depending on weather.

*** optional ***

if it all dies down or around 8-9ish, i will more than likely attend J27 to catch abit of clart in action racing, i understand not all of you want to be asociated with this but for anyone interested, you can join and convoy down with me. i just watch, fuck getin involved with them all, but if you fancy a rag then ger it darn ya.

I need a list of everyone who is definaltly going, if you have friends joining, list them on the list as well if they are definates. need to get an idea of how many cars we got going. if you have any friends that want to cum in non starlets for mfn, they are welcome to.

so i'll start it off...

1. 200sx Starlet Jay

I really do think that this is happening too soon to get a good turnout!!! We need a good month of planning or something.

I'll probs be at MFN on Sunday anyway if i can sort a lift out that is!! so i might see you down there,

Yep!!! This Sunday!

1. 200sx Starlet Jay

2. MikeGlanzaV

3. Garage EP (sam)

.......... on the 17th we were 9 cars strong.... WTF Come on guys.......!!!!!!!!

Junction 21 (m1) up to 27 - Down to 26 then back up to 27 then back down to 21 - Ow Yeah!!! I like it!!!! Full tank of V-Power???

Is this meet at MFN on Sunday then?

I'm off so may be able to attend, depending on the condition I'm in Sunday morning after a saturday out on the piss.

They still thrash it around j27 on sundays then? Though the fuzz had put an end to that last year.