OH NOOOO Crashed my car today!

This morning i left for work, only to get half way up the road and crash into the back of a fiesta :p . yes i'm gutted :p , my front end took all the impact!! :p I am now in need of an EP82 donor car which has either had a rear end, or a blown engine, as i am now in need of a few bits to repair my pride n joy. I need 2 new rads water and AC, front bumper, bonnet, two quad headlights, and two wings. and possibly some more bits. My car is white so a white EP82 would be ideal. Please help me out here guys, i need to fix my baby and get here back on the road!!!

Need ya help guys, much appreciated

Cheers

Jay

I have:

Quadlights with grille in black

Mark 2/3 bumper in black

Both wings in silver

AC rad maybe

Hi mate, How much would you want for the lot??? pm me price

cheers

J

And Sicaln, i'm fine thanks buddy, just soooooo gutted about my car, hopefully have it back to normal soon!!

sorry to hear that fella! better brakes would be good but would be useless without good tires and decent size alloys.

the more road contact you have the less chance you have of locking up especially if you have ABS, hope your ok fella and get things sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...