uksc track day in the scottish borders next year(march/apr)

Guest Enzo

im thinking about holding a uksc track day eather at the end of march or at the end of april at

kames country circut,

now it will be £20 to join the eacc club that own the track uksc will be stumping the cost for the event hire of the track

and the good thing about this is its a sprint track so it can be competetive to see who has the fastest best handling ep, we will record all times to see the whos who with a decent ep

Kames is a very technical sprint track, the track is suited to light smallhatches. and is used by m-sport, malcome wilsons outfit that deveop the focus wrc as a test track and dont stay too far up the road

back in o4 saxosportsclub came to the track with 40+ saxos i have their times somewhere

i thought id post in here first but as its free and competitve do you think people will be into it,

there will also be controll cars for people to gauge themself against (scooby, evo etc.)

bearing in mind the location of the track is in the scottish borders. whos into it?

a weee vid of the track ( sub 40 second times)

Mikko Hirvonen testing focus @ kames wrs july 08

and location

clicky here for location

am up for this i shooed have the SR up to sum kind of standard by then, we wear thinking of taking the jonder up there sum time with the 2 civics wood be no competition between them thoe lol but i am up for an EP day

Feckin excellent idea geo just get me the date so its booked off of work now :lol: .

graeme you better defo go to this.I'm up for it most definetly, it is marked in my diary for sure the gt will be up and running shortly.

and whooping ass lol

• 4 months later...
as the V is still down and out ;) i dont think ill manage this just now mateys ;)

im hoping sheeky gets back to me so i can get the stuffs i need!

Don't be a girl its for the last week in may, i've a full engine to rebuild and ran in and then mapped for then lol :D

it says in the first post, ie already sorted out payment for the track which amounts to quite abit, you will still need £20 to join the EACC, but thats for the year so if we have any more in the year it would then be free for you to go as your aleady part of the club that owns the track.