Christmas Present

I know its still 2 months until Christmas, but I am looking forward to it already!

What is everyone's number 1 Christmas present that you have asked for this year?

Mine is a digital camera, so I can finally take some decent pics of the car!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

christmas present?

i can't remember the last time i 'asked' for one, bit old now, just get what i'm given, although i'm usually the one that has to buy them now, at least, i just give the misses my card and let her sort it all out and write my name on everything :lol:

^^^^ As do most men I know!!

Men are normally rubbish at buying presents!

I can always guarantee to get a lovely present from Mikey :p He is ace at buying me things hehe

Shhh :lol:

Joey reads stuff on here :D

Indeed I do Mr Jordan B)

My main xmas present this year is one of the new Ipod Nanos :D

im a guy but it still amazes me how stupid we can be.......working in teh gifts section in boots i always get some plantpot who asks me what age such n such item is for, when it clearly says on the box 6-8months etc :lol:

or they get the ladys to help them pick out stuff = fail because most of them are old bats who knit stuff for there grandchildren n dont know the diff between a wall-e figure n E.T......