Christmas Present

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting a new snowboard & bindings from the other half. I havent decided from my parents. Hmmmmmmm any ideas welcome :p .

Bourkey

Unbreakable suspension?

for christmas i want a trolley jack and some axle stands...

and for birthday ive been promised a personal number plate for my beastie :lol:

I know its still 2 months until Christmas, but I am looking forward to it already!

What is everyone's number 1 Christmas present that you have asked for this year?

Mine is a digital camera, so I can finally take some decent pics of the car!

:p:D:D ;) :D

OH FFS IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET NEVERMIND FUCKIN CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p:D:D:p ;)

OH FFS IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET NEVERMIND FUCKIN CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the Paul. :D

I enjoy christmas at CHRISTMAS TIME............NOT OCTOBER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys just seem to wish your lives away! :p

It's like bonfire night is the 5th november...........why the fuck are there fireworks displays on monday 27th OCTOBER and nearly every friggin night till the 8th NOV round here?????????? ;)

I enjoy christmas at CHRISTMAS TIME............NOT OCTOBER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like bonfire night is the 5th november...........why the fuck are there fireworks displays on monday 27th OCTOBER and nearly every friggin night till the 8th NOV round here?????????? ;)

Think you need to get a grip. its only a topic lol.

He has a point. Firework displays starting a tad too early, wont end til crimbo is over, or should i say until shops have no stock left.

Glanzadootmanut, my wee bro works in a tropical/marine fish shop.

we have (or had before we had to f*ckin move, bastards) a big ass tropical tank and had recently got a marine tank, they are some freakin awesome!!!

marines can be such a bitch as they need to be finely tuned, but if u get it rights its sssssooooooooo worth it. i think when we move into our new crib we'll be puttin less fish in the marine tank tho....and replacing them with a Moray Eel......i cant chuffin wait!!!!!!!!! wana burglarise my house mofo???? MEET MY KILLER EEL BITCH!!! mu'hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!

Phil.

agree with Speedfreak on this one lads.. halloween has already pissed me off an it aint here yet!

i usually avoid having a girlfriend around 3 specific anual events.. birthday, christmas and valentines ;)

im so loving, its great because the lovemeister cares not about presents, he cares about wubs :p

LOL ^^^^^

I just popped into Asda and couldn't frikken believe they had a whole aisle dedicated to Halloween shit. I cannot believe the shit they sell honestly, the UK is getting as big as America on Halloween. When I was a kid, you put black shit on ya face/a crappy witch hat and bin bag and away you went!

No full on £100 custome LOL!