• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i have the lowering springs off Bourkey. They are the Tein ones as i didn't want it lowering a massive amount. I will be putting them on as soon as i can. I have also got a front lip to go on as well. I test fitted it the other day and it makes the front of the car seem much lower so im looking forward to getting that on.

At the moment im after all the handling bits like the Anti Roll bar Bourkey has and all the strut braces :blink:.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just a quick updatre took some pics the other day i have some clear lenses in the post will get pics up when they arrive also planning on putting the front lip on this weekend depends on weather.

Here are some pics:

DSCF0555.jpg

This is my fav pic of the lot,

DSCF0553.jpg

DSCF0551.jpg

car3.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

car1.jpg

Thanks Craig

Wicked...may be abit of a pain with the wiring n stuff but it would be "one of a kind" photoshop it to see if it looks good then take it from there, give me a shout if you want to do it id love to wire it all up :p

you can put the fog on shit jack lmao!

Talking about me are we now :p. Yep im moving out of my house and getting a place of my own with my girlfriend :p.

Me and Craig test fitted his lip the other day. It looked really smart on the front and will look mint lowered and with black wheels. Asda do you fancy nicking Craig's wheels and painting them black. He will never know ;).

Bourkey