• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bourke came to mine this morning he was going to his girlfriends familys house and i was at his last night and he said he will fit them tomorrow. Carnt remember the make of the gauges and they are upstairs and carnt be bothered going checking just know that they are smoked gauges.

Craig

I went round to Bourkey's the other day and he has fitted the steering wheel for me. Here is a quick picture of it. It isn't the greatest but im sure Bourkey will get a better one for me :p.

DSCF2034.jpg

I also fitted the strut braces i have got for Christmas as well. They are the Ebay ones. For cheap strut braces they aren't bad at all. They fit perfect and do the job really well. The car handles much better. Just need to lower it now.

Rear

DSCF2033.jpg

DSCF2035.jpg

Front

DSCF2031.jpg

DSCF2032.jpg

And here is a couple more pictures as i was messing about with the car.

DSCF2036.jpg

DSCF2038.jpg

DSCF2041.jpg

Any comments welcome :rolleyes:.

Craig

Yes i really want to lower the car so much we just need to get a drill went to a hire shop yesterday to hire a torque drill but they were shut so we going to try next weekend so maybe lowered next weekend if all goes well.

Craig

The actual shocker arm thing spins as you try and undo the top nut....even after clamping it so a decent tourqey drill will get it off. The garages around manch r fookers they wont do anyone a "favour" unless you pay them for a service, so it has to be done the hard way hes been waiting for ages and even has the springs.

Yeah Manchester garages are right little feckers. They don't want to do anyone a favour. The garage down the road said they would do it, started and then said they wouldn't half way through ;).

Me and Craig are hiring a drill for £15-£20 which is better than the £100+ the garages want.

Bourkey

Same trouble we have mate, we are getting closer to getting a 150-200 Lt air comp n gun but as you can imagine set-up costs are massive...in saying that it will give me a chance to practice my painting skills when im free ;)

(P.s you may want to really heat up the nut before you attack it....use a decent blow torch with lots of gas think i`ve seen one in your garage bourke?)

I finally had a little package waiting for me as i walked though the door from work the oil sandwich plate for my gauge so hopefully they will be getting fitted and all going well up to know with the drill being hired called hss today and they said they will beable to get the springs for me YES finally all going well i have car lowered at weekend.

Craig