• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Update**

I have added a couple of stickers to the car on the bonnet above the passanger side headlight a trd sticker. There is also a funky jdm sticker which is my favourite sticker i have ever seen :D.

Pics:

mytrdsticker.jpg

stickermycar2.jpg

stickermycar.jpg

Comments welcome

Craig

No we wont we ordered them just for 2 stickers one for bourkey one for me but ended up having 2 each thats it though no more i love the jdm one on the back window its so cool lol.

**Quick Update**

Getting car resprayed very soon hopefully getting car in the painters mid april when on holiday as then i wouldnt need the car then. The car is spaying same colour just carnt wait for it to be sprayed.

Picking decat up tomorrow and bourkey fitting it for me saturday if weather stays nice.

Also booking for rolling road for start of april.

Craig

• 1 month later...

**Small Update**

I am hopefully dropping the car off at the sprayers tommorrow to get the bonnet/wings and wing mirrors sprayed, I am know wanting to deal with the look of the outside so sorting the things that need doing on the outside,so getting the wings done as i had to replace one on the wings due to damage and i getting the side indicator filled in the bonnet is being sprayed as its not currently a colour match and the wing mirrors because they have faded.

Then next will be the boot lock thats going to be removed and filled in as before i got the car someone got into the car for the locking wheel nut to pinch the alloys that were previously on the car.

Craig

No prob buddy i ended up busy in work anyways yeah i carnt wait for this to be done hopefully friday, will let you know anyway probebly come pinch your camara to take some pics :p.

Craig

I have got the car back from the painters and i have to say i am really happy with the work they did.

They have fixed a hole were the indicator was, there was a chip in the bonnet which has also been fixed and the wing mirrors have also been sprayed.

Will get pics of the paintwork as soon as the weather is better.

**Whats Next**

I have just ordered some 5mm wheel spacers as the wheels sit in the wings just need pushing out a little.

Then it will be the boot and front bumper being sprayed.

Exhaust custom built.

I have also got a few more surprizes on the way.

Craig

**Update**

Got my car back from the painters last week i had the wings/bonnet and wing mirrors done and also the indicator removed from one of the wings.

Gave the car a good well deserved wash and wax today with the supergaurd kit i got from toyota.

Pics:

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1039.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

The indicator has know been removed and filled in:

DSCF1041.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF1052.jpg

DSCF1053.jpg

DSCF1054.jpg

DSCF1055.jpg

Hopefully the Exhaust next and then get the bootlock fixed.

All Comments Welcome

Craig